1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zoo Med Anole Food

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by kuplakrabs, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Yet another food I have purchased for the crabs! I have been giving them freeze dried mealworms and crickets and just found this one I am going to add!

Zoo Med Anole Food Ingredients:
    Small laboratory raised flies, natural flavorings, vitamin mix [A, D3, E, B1, B6, B12 supplements, ascorbic acid (C), folic acid, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, minerials and electrolytes, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, iodine (kelp), iron (ferrous fumarate), magnesium oxide, copper sulfate, manganese carbonate, sodium chloride, zinc oxide, potassium chloride]

The only thing I am wondering about is the sodium chloride? Is it man-made or natural??

The bottle states that it is "The Perfect All Natural Food for Small Lizards, Frogs, Toads, Salamanders, Tarantulas, and Hermit Crabs

2. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Well, they liked the dead flies [​IMG]

They got them along with the Kaytee Bird Greens (dehydrated alfalfa leaves, carrots, celery leaves, spinach, apple, peach, apricot and pepper seeds) and some nori (seaweed) and Hikari First Bites (fish food for tiny baby fish)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.