1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zodiac-A poll just for fun

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by CrabbyChris22, Jan 25, 2006.

?

Of the crab owners here, who falls under the Zodiac sign of Cancer the Crab?

1. Yep, I'm a Crab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, but I'm a...(please share your sign)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Ok, I decided to make a fun poll, but it could be interesting too. Steph told me that a very high percentage of twins are born under the Zodiac sign of Gemini. I was just curious at how many crabbers were actually born under the Cancer sign.

I am Aries the Ram.

2. Matt

Matt Guest

I am a Taurus. The bull, however for me, a cow would be more fitting.

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

I'm a pisces!

(shush it Matt)

4. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Lol, I'm a Virgo.  Nobody needs to make any comments on mine either ;)

5. polarrain67

polarrain67 Guest

I'm a Capricorn... WE ROCK!!
    Since it's because of me that Chris decided to start this poll, since I'm the Astrologer. Let me tell you a bit about the Crabby Cancerians. Cancer folk are not crabby at all but they are much like the crab, when confronted or threatened or not in a comfort zone they tend to retreat into their shells, or for humans, their homes. Cancer rules the 4th house of a persons zodiac chart which tells about a persons HOME. The place they actually live.They have comfortable homes that are very homey, people like to be there, they feel safe there. Not overly neat people though, but not slobs either.
    Cancer women are generally the best mothers, but tend to be way overprotective. Cancer men are mama's boys that never leave home types. Sorry Guys! They are the 30 something guys that still live at home with their mom's and still are babied!
    Cancerians are generally not very.... how should I say....confrontational and don't stand up for themselves. Bluntly put, they have no backbone.
    OK now.. for all of you who are completely offended :pain10: .....a sign that a person is born under is NOT all that a person is. There are 11 other signs that are also a part of ones personality. That is where you get other traits from. Suppose you are a cancer, with a rising sign of Taurus.. the Taurus in you will make you a very elegant person... one who makes or has great ability to make money. Or maybe an Aries rising sigh, the born leader! See there are the good traits on every sign as well. If you have any further questions.... please feel free to ask. I'll tell you the no B.S. version of real Astrology.

6. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

I am a Gemini, but not a "twin"...unless you count my split personality LOL!

7. crystyle

crystyle Guest

I'm a Taurus-Gemini cusp.

A few years back I was at a bar and was talking to this woman I met there about astrology. She asked me what sign I was. I told her I was a cusp. She asked what one. When I said I was a Taurus-Gemini her response was "Oh, honey, I'm so sorry!" and then hugged me. LOL.

8. ctryluv

ctryluv Guest

I'm not, Im a sagitarrius (sp?), but my mommy is a crab!!

Angela

9. jedediah

jedediah Guest

I'm a capricorn.

10. Crabby1

Crabby1 "Third Molt, A Success"

Gemini :color:

11. Crabby1

How can you be two things?

12. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Gemini in every sense of the word. Good and evil all wrapped up in one little package. :icon_biggrin: / :angry4:

Just ask Vicki...

13. crystyle

crystyle Guest

I was born right on the cut off for the two signs and therefore take on characteristics of both signs.

14. queenofthecrabs

queenofthecrabs (Small Crab)

I am a Libra! My hubby is a crab!(cancer) lol

15. Angelfaery

Angelfaery Guest

I'm a Sagittarius!!

16. Crabby1

Well I thought they all started and ened a day before one another...say if you are born June 21st, you are a gemini, if you are born June 22nd you are a cancer...I mean you can't be born on 2 days!! LOL, I'm really confused? :tongue3:

17. crystyle

crystyle Guest

When you really get into astrology things can be broken down farther than just months. You can break it down into what week you were born. Taurus is April 21- May 21 (or the April 20-May 20 depending on who you ask). Gemini is May 22-June 21. If you break it down by week then if you're born between April 19-24 you're an Aries-Taurus cusp. April 25- May2 you would be a Taurus 1, May 3-10 a Taurus 2, May 11-18 Taurus 3, May 19-24 a Taurus_Gemini cusp and so on. It can also be broken down even further (by day and such) but I won't get into that here.

18. Kali_Ma

Kali_Ma (Small Crab)

Scorpio here. But at least I'm a water sign. :icon_biggrin:

19. Crabby1

Well, I don't get into it at all!! I only know what I am, I don't know what anyone else is, except my daughter who's BD is right next to mine!! :icon_tongue:

20. Anubis

Anubis Guest

I'm a libra here! Diplomatic and scatterbrained!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.