1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zen Inspired Crabitat

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by elutris, Sep 18, 2006.

1. elutris

elutris Guest

Bought a bigger tank on Sunday and had loads more space for tank deco. Had a good shop at a local $2 store today and we came back with loads of stuff to revamp the crabitat. It looks really good now, so I think I will keep this deco for a while! Looking at the other stuff at the $2 store, future themes could be a desert theme, egypt theme, as well as a war theme!
    [img=300x225]http://www.elutris.net/livejournal/Sept06/ZenCrabitat.jpg[/img]
    The new crabitat with a zen look. I particular like the addition of the terracotta soilder, the rocks, as well as the push cart! We bought some vines and used that to integrate the 2nd level into the deco and for the hermies to climb up to the shell changing area as well!

2. crabcrazy

crabcrazy Guest

THat looks Great!!! :teddy01:

3. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

What size thank is that?  Please take some more pics from different angles?  Also, is this someone who's been posting for a while and changed their display name?  If so, who are you?  Just curious is all.

4. Crabcrazy2

Crabcrazy2 (Small Crab)

Way cool!  Nice job!

5. jrue1985

jrue1985 Guest

Is that an animal food and water dish, like a kitty dish? That is a good idea..... I think I am going to get a bigger tank soon... I am stealing your idea hehehehehe    :rubhands:

6. Ms Lala

Ms Lala Guest

Oh wow!!!  I just redid my 'tat but now I want to do it again :giverose:

Is a 2$ store like a Dollor tree?

I love it

7. elutris

elutris Guest

:cheesygrin: :thanks: I hope my hermies will be as happy as that teddy!

8. elutris

elutris Guest

my tank is 15" x 10" x 9"

I'll try to take more photos but what I showed in the picture is basically it!  Tried to capture everything in one shot!

And nah, this is my very first post!  My tank looks familiar to you?

9. elutris

elutris Guest

Actually that is a sauce plate!  Chilli sauce goes on one side and soy sauce on the other end.  I bought it from the crockery section of the store beside the bowls and plates!

I initially had two water dishes and found that it took up too much space.  This way, I use less space for the fresh and salt water!

Try it and show me a photo when your new tank is up!  I love to see photos of tanks!

10. elutris

elutris Guest

Show a picture!  I love to see pictures of crabitats!  Like to get ideas too!

If the Dollar Tree sells everything for $1 then I guess it's about sam except everything is sold for S$2!

11. Ms Lala

Ms Lala Guest

Huh!  We don't have any of the 2$ ones out here.  But yeah, that sounds like a dollor tree.  I really need to get on the whole picture taking thing :rubhands: