1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo, everybody!!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by da_organist_dj21_4, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I just signed up for this forum site. One of my pals said it was "pretty good" so I decided to join!
    It's a little obvious but I love hermit crabs. I have three of 'em! I'm pretty sure they are all P.P.'s. I have a code name for their group; "O.M.P."!!!! Their names are as followed: Opportunity, Marz, and Palmanso. I hope a make some great friends, and I hope I have lotsa fun. So.... here's to new forums, friends, and crab-like things to talk about!!!!

2. thedog829

thedog829 Guest

HEY!

3. Who the...?! Oh. It's you. I'm just kidding!!!! What's up?

4. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

WELCOME to the Addiction da_organist_dj21_4! I love your crabs names! Maybe we will hear the story behind them too? :hello:

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

Welcome!!! Have fun! :hello2:

6. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

WELCOME TO HCA!!!! hey! Vicki stoll my smiley, lol. :hello2:

7. Thanks to everyone who's welcomed me so far! OK, RFcrabs, I'll tell ya about the names! I named Opportunity after one of the rovers on Mars. I named the second one Marz becuase he's bigger than Opportunity. And finally, um.... well.... I just thought Palmanso was a funny name, so I dubbed him thee!

8. Jedi_sena

Jedi_sena Guest

Welcome! This is a great place to get advice. Have you had your crabs long?

9. Not too long. Maybe a couple months? Everybody in my math class (everybody is actually just one person....) thought it was crazy that I still had them. Alot of people consider hermies, ahem. "Disposable pets"....

10. thedog829

thedog829 Guest

OH NO! I hate the word "disposable" for any animal! It's horrible.

11. I know. I almost regret using it!

12. thedog829

thedog829 Guest

Yeah. Hermit crabs deserve love, and a lot more care than people realize. I had one petstore tell me it was easier to buy a new crab, then to worry about diseases. :angry4:

13. I remember you telling me about that....

14. thedog829

thedog829 Guest

Yep, they were selling wire cages and half gallon tanks too. Horrible. Good thing they don't have crabs anymore.

15. Wait. Which store?

16. thedog829

thedog829 Guest

It's called DogPatch.

17. Oh OK.

18. thedog829

thedog829 Guest

Its not even a pet store, it's a novelty store :sad2: that tells lies :blob8:

:BangHead:

19. Oh... wow. Oh, wait I remember that. OK. That's horrible.

20. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

:'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.