1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yay!new additions!

Discussion in 'General questions about care.' started by crazeecrabber103, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

I went to Petco an hour or two ago to look at the price of their digital hygro/thermo meter(which was $22.99!!!! [​IMG]I thought Petsmart's was expensive...)and came home with two more PPs.Tee-hee[​IMG] There was this beautiful micro with good coloring who just couldn't seem to reach the water dish,so of course I snatched him up.[​IMG] Then I saw a tan crabbie that looked like he could use a molt...and some water.His legs were pretty messed up and worn down,but he was a curious fellow, and interested in the food,so I took him too.They were the only moving crabs in the tank.
    They've settled in all right.I put both of 'em in the micro tank because the ISO isn't ready yet.The tan crab is eating honey(and has been for maybe an hour already) and the micro is hiding in the coco hut.They're both in natural shells,so I'm not too worried about them changing right now. I'm gettin' more crabbies on either Saturday,Wednesday,or next Thursday.Can't wait!!

I'm going to let them get comfortable before I take any pictures.I'll wait about a week.

2. ThreeDaisy

ThreeDaisy (Micro Crab)

Way to go! Congrats on your new family members. They are probably happy to be in a good home.

3. cluelesscrabber

cluelesscrabber (Micro Crab)

I'm sure they're adorable. as soon as my ISO is unoccupied I might get one too!^_^

4. Becca

Becca (Small Crab)

Can't wait to see the pics!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.