1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wwwaaaaaaa!!!!!:(

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by hermitcrabs=cute, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hermitcrabs=cute

hermitcrabs=cute Hi, I'm New Here!

[​IMG] [​IMG] hey guys, my mom says that i can't have any hermies....WWWAAaaaaaaaaa!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Would it be okay if I keep my account??

2. moire_eel

moire_eel "Second Molt, A Success"

I'm sorry your mom won't let you get any crabs, but by all means, stick around! I don't know what your mom's reasons are for saying no -- they may be very good ones. But it could be that if you have done lots of research and ask again six months from now, she might feel differently. I know many parents say no to new pets because they fear their kids will lose interest after a while and not care for the pets properly, and if that's the concern, having learned a lot about hermit crabs and maintained your interest over a long period of time might demonstrate that's not the case for you. But be careful not to nag your mom to change her mind! If she's anything like my mom, nothing will get you a permanent, irreversible "no" faster. [​IMG]

3. ashleigh

ashleigh "First Molt In Progress"

I know what you mean moire_eel my mum said no way was I get any more pets I alreadly had 1dog, 1cat 2mice, 15fish and 8axolotls .But 3 months later I had four crabbies and now 2 year on I have 15 crabbies. My mum change her mind after seeing all the reasearch, the books and the notes which I did befor and after asking.
    so just wait a while befor asking again and if you have a frind with crabes get them to bring their crabs over with them when they come over get you mums ok first.
    hope you get more crabbies they rule [​IMG]

4. hermitcrabs=cute

hermitcrabs=cute Hi, I'm New Here!

Yeah.....

That happens at my house, too

But, i think my mom is tying to talk my out of getting some. All she says when i bring it up is "Well, are you Sure you want one? Yuo know they are hard to take care of."
    Also other stuff to like "They'll take up too much space." or "The supplies cost alot."

Soooo.....
    I guess I'll have to say [​IMG] to hermmies for a while [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.