1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would Love to Adopt...

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by Frogs_n_Flowers, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frogs_n_Flowers

Frogs_n_Flowers "Preparing For First Molt"

I live in a lil town called Bessemer City North Carolina and would love to adopt more crabbies. Any shape, fashion, form, with/without supplies does not matter I just adore them and want more. Thanks
    Shay!!

2. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

In addition to the forums, you could also try craigslist and freecycle. The Crab Street Journal has a formal adoption process - I don't think you need to be a member to get into that part of their site.

3. WizKidsMom

WizKidsMom "Preparing For Third Molt"

No, you don't, but the adoption form is pretty extensive and detailed. Once you have been accepted, they will keep your information and location on file and email you when there is crabs up for adoption in your area.

4. Frogs_n_Flowers

Frogs_n_Flowers "Preparing For First Molt"

Great, Thanks so much for the info I will definitely check it out!! I am a daily fan of craigslist and freecycle. I like looking for stuff and I also donate stuff all the time. Ya know when things get kinda cluttered, people can always use something! Thanks again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.