1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would anyone like to help?

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by HERMEZ, Apr 10, 2009.

1. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Looking for good clear pics of BP-legs etc etc that can help me show variety within a species......
    this is for my site www.thecrabroom.com you can see what I have now and I am not done going thru my albums but I need more rare exotics pics like ya know that beautiful blue E (Cough etc- you know who you are) and Violas etc etc

I have PP's out the wazoo so that is not needed

Thanks ya'll!

2. Crabby1

Crabby1 "Third Molt, A Success"

I can send ya the pics of my Viola....but he is soooo shy, it's hard to get a pic of him, let alone a good one!
    Let me know!

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

see what you can get- if I cant use them then.........just dont be offended if I cant-its not personal just looking for the most varied appearances so people can learn better  :kissflowers:
    Thanks

4. Crabby1

Crabby1 "Third Molt, A Success"

Well fine then, if you don't like my pictures then.... :dancebear:

Just kidding.... :hahahaha:

do you want me to post the ones I have here?  Or e-mail them to you?  or should I post them here and then if you like them I can e-mail you those specific ones?  Let me know...I have a couple already, one you have seen it's in another post.  He's been sitting up in the moss bed recently, so I might be able to get a pic of him....he's in a shell that is waaaay too small for him, so he can't really hide...kwim...he can't get all the way in it...silly crab!  He has only changed shells once since I've had him....not much for adventure I guess.
    Anywho....let me know!
    Happy to help.  I also have a Ruggie :)

5. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

email to lildog7777@yahoo.com - please make subject line Crab pics or something- Thanks