1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

world coming to an end?

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

well it's 10:30 p.m. my time and I'm still here.. I had heard this was to be the end of the world the other day, and ireally hadn't even given it a second thought until today when I was at lunch with one of my friends and her daughter and her school friend and they brought it up. I just looked at them and said oh darn, really it's today? well can I finish my dessert first? They busted out laughing! I said well think about it how many times have we heard this? If it's going to happen it's going to happen, is anyone really going to beable to tell? Does anyone have thoughts about it with out getting to deep and religious over the subject?

2. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

Only GOD knows the day and time. Then the trumpets will sound and everyone will here them.

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

The bottom line is that each day is a brand new day, a brand new opportunity to be the best we can be. That way when our end does come, we can say we did our best to live a good life, and hopefully it will be pleasing in the sight of God.

Do not look behind you, what is done is Done---live today to the Best of your ability, looking forward to a hopeful and brighter tomorrow. :flower:

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

thumbs up :rainbow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.