1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Willing to adopt

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by oimsofunny, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oimsofunny

oimsofunny Hi, I'm New Here!

My daughters 8 and 12, love their hermit crabs. They are up to 15 now. I try to get some and they claim them as theirs. So far mom is at zero but has to take care of them.. hehe.. sounds typical.. welllll

We are in Oklahoma and willing to adopt any kind of hermie that someone is wanting to adopt out. If you want some information from me about my hermies feel free to PM me..

My daughters and I would love to have your hermies and to take care of them as best as we can.

Thanks..
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/oimsofunny/my_photos

2. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

Me too I just can't get enough of these cuuuute little critters. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. lucco

lucco Hi, I'm New Here!

I would be willing to adopt new hermit crabs i have become addicted

4. pblove

pblove (Micro Crab)

I live in Maryland, near Baltimore City, I also, would be willing to adopt some crabs if you are interested in adopting them out.
    Will do my best to give them a safe, loving and happy permenant home.
    [​IMG]

5. AllCrabedOut

AllCrabedOut Hi, I'm New Here!

Yea, I would if i could, I've become so addicted!! Im up to 23!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. CRAB-WORLD

CRAB-WORLD Hi, I'm New Here!

[​IMG] [​IMG] yes yes yes we too would love to adopt since all of our pets( ok whoa re we kidding they are never pets theY are family) they are all adopted except for our crabbies and they were chosen after very very careful personality questionaires ROFLOL. No really! We would love to adopt. Didn't know you could adopt. Gees I really really love this place. gotta make sure Santa [​IMG] heres about this place and the angels who come here [​IMG] [​IMG]. My sons love it. One in particular cant wait to hear if I have logged on after he has gone to bed to logg on with Quizmo our resident chatty crab. the other are still getting to know us. Please if you want to give a home to a crab and you want it spoiled this is the place. CRAB-WORLD BOSTON .yesterday my yngst(7) serenaded the crabs with a concert of harmonica originals ROFLOL. I too would have hid in a shell . but he meant well. Wasnt bad just wierd. I think they prefered the older son playing violin. Some even came out to peek at him as if too say are you for real. Never a dull moment in Crab-world.sorry for typos but have hd multiple hand surgeries and female surgeries 22 in 9 years more to come so these crabs help cheer me up when pain gets bad. Great way to make you smile till the kids get home then seeing them enjoy taking careful care of crabs mkaes you smile. My sons really love animals. My yngst is the Dr. Doolittle of our city and really anywhere we go. They seek him or me out. We connect with them all. Well I dont connect with creepy crawly spiders ( big issue with me) But I love crabs. Proud to say I have crabs. (never thought I would ever use that sentence amongst adults LOL)

Lisa [​IMG]

7. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

That is entirely too cute [​IMG]
    My son loves animals too, so I can completely appreciate how adorable that had to be.

8. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

I'm in DFW, so if anyone is unable to keep their little buddies, I will be happy to give them a new home. I only have a 20 gallon tank, so I really don't have enough space for the really big boys, but I adore the little guys. Feel free to PM if you have any ??'s for me!

-Crystal

Mommy To:
    3 Humans (Counting Hubby!)
    1 Betta (Bubbles)
    1 Ghost Shrimp (Speedy)
    1 Straw (Red)
    7 PP's (Checker:Mover:Shaker:Bow:Arrow:Java:pekoe)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.