1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Willing to adopt a few In ONTARIO

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by GooseGal, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GooseGal

GooseGal Hi, I'm New Here!

Hey there! About to upgrade my 10 gallon to a 29 and I currently only have two E's. I'm not looking to buy any more from the pet store, but if anybody near the Barrie, ON area are looking for a good home for their crabbies I'm more than willing to take on a few! Just wanted to post this as I don't see many ads coming from Canada. I'd love to take on hermies that are in need of a new loving home :)

2. crabbyjo

crabbyjo Suspended Crab

Goosegal,
    You're on the right track! You can also post on Craigslist, it's how I got 4 hermies in my area. Also there are other websites with adoption sections.
    You will have to sign up with each site to join their adopter forum: crabstreetjournal.com - Forms & Applications
    Hermit Crab Paradise Forums View forum - Adoptions

Those are two I know of that require their adopters have good conditions for the hermies and have enough experience to give adoptees a new home. Good luck!

3. kateatonic

kateatonic Hi, I'm New Here!

I am desperately looking for someone to adopt my 3 hermit crabs - i have three kids and afterthe third was born I just don't feel I have the time for mine. Are you still looking for some "additions" and when could I bring them to join your family?
    thanks.
    Kate (katealloway@hotmail.com)

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I would look on pet finder or craigslist. Craigslist has the most pets usually. I'm glad you are adopting.:D I don't know about you but The pet stores near me are awful.:(

5. GooseGal

GooseGal Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi Kate! Sorry it's taken me a little while to get back to you, I've been out of town. Yes I am still willing to adopt some hermies, I still have only my two little E's living happily in my 29g. How many do you have, and what type are they? Also where are you located? Congratulations on the new addition to your family also!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.