1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where In The World...

Discussion in 'HermitCrabs"R"Us Exclusive Contest - "A Boardwalk ' started by Mckenny, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:eeeek: :oops: :dontknow: :aargh: :hitcomputer:

(tapping foot) Now I know I had a contest made up somewhere, but in transferring it back to here (it's a long story), and thinking I had properly saved it back there (long story), WELL, obviously that's what thought got me!!!

So here is a quick blurb about the Contest for November until I get home tonight to put up a proper thingy.

The theme for November is "THE TURKEY STRUT"

Catch your Hermit Crab/s "In Motion" Struttin' their stuff!

They can be climbing, hanging, zipping across the tank---anything as long as they are in motion of some kind.

Snap Snap Snap Peeps... :photo:......chose the best pic and send it in to share and have a chance at a swell prize.
    PRIZE: 1 bag of Scrumptious Sea Supper

Thanks Everyone---Also Don't forget the RAFFLE to help out with the costs of "our" site. Purchase is not required, but Every ticket purchased is a help......and......once again you get a chance to win a Fabulous "Yummy in your Crabbie's Tummy" prize.
    Everyone is welcome to participate...plus you'll get a "cyber smooch" from Vckums...... :hilarious: :sign10:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I remember you saying it had to do with strutting your stuff, that was it... will try to get to this one. working on the library's festival of tree entry Theme is Pets That Make A Difference { we want pictures of our patrons pets to put on the tree} I'm going to shalac doggie biscuts and maybe steal my cats toys to put on it & then we will have photo copied pictures of the books Oogy, Dewey, Cloe, Marley & Me under the tree. Just got done with St. Jude Christmas Wreath fund raiser for the nursing home. The nursing home gives businesses a wreath to decorate and then they hold a soup supper and auction off the wreaths, last yr. we got Residents Choice Award. This yr I'm doing ginger breadman with the history of it. still need lights yet and everything is locally bought as far as decorations, which is a biggy for the nursing home folks, get them votes!!!

3. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

so strutting is when ur crabs are moving??

4. hermanandhermynie

hermanandhermynie "First Molt In Progress"

yes. Where and when do we post our pics :straw:

5. MyShell

MyShell (Micro Crab)

[img width=400 height=300]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/MichelleyPoo/037.jpg[/img]

Rock Climbing!!!!

(sorry this is before i got them natural shells.... those painted shells are LONG gone) :)

:troll:

6. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

wow that's cool where did you buy that wall?

7. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I know painted shells are bad, but that red smiley face cracks me up!

8. MyShell

MyShell (Micro Crab)

it came with the exo-terra terranium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.