1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where do u shop?

Discussion in 'You Are In: POLL Parade - Just! Poll's.' started by OddyCrab, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OddyCrab

OddyCrab (Micro Crab)

i shop at all of em

2. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

I don't especially like shopping for them at petco and petsmart just because SOME of their stores have very horrible conditions for not just the crabs but all the animals and I don't like to fund stores like that, but those particular branches are also about to be closed so at least they realize there is a problem and are trying to deal with it. But the petco I was at in lacrosse, I must say, had a wonderful set up for their hermits and that is where I got my straws.

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

I dont get my crabs from petco or petsmart. I have a local mom and pop that has E's, I buy from there.
    As for supplies, I look for specials and coupons.

EmmaJean that bunny's face is adorable!!!

4. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

Thanks, thats Milo. He is another one of my special needs adoptions. He's blind and has the start of cataracts but it doesn't seem to phase him. He likes all he other critters I have including the hermies, he'll just lay down in front of them and expects them to pet him. He's such a goof.

5. Chuck_Norris

Chuck_Norris "Preparing For Second Molt"

For the most part, I don't shop at stores that sell live animals, as I am against the selling of dogs/cats/rodents in pet stores. There are so many of these animals available in shelters, and there is no need for more to be bred. Those animals come from back yard breeders, and I do not wish to support establishments such as those.

6. vckums

vckums Moderator

I think Oddy was talking about where to get hermit crabs. I am with you that people need to rescue animals before buying, but I've yet to find a herit crab at a rescue center.

7. victoria

victoria "Preparing For First Molt"

pet stores.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.