1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

We had a late lunch/early dinner. I made homemade egg rolls, fried rice and chow mein. I am full and want to be a couch potato now LOL

What are you having? :rainbow:

2. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

I'm going to have terrieaki chicken with rice and broccli! That is my favorite! :troll:

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

It's not delivery....it's DiGiorno (spellings off probably) :hilarious:

4. shelbers91

shelbers91 "Preparing For First Molt"

ooo I am going to my grams for a surprize dinner!! can't wait! maybe it will be chicken and buiskute, or pork/beef roast with carrots and rice and potatoes and greenbeans and stufff! I'll let you know afterwards tonight! ^^

5. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

I'm having Thnksgiving dinner tonight

6. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

That's awfully early for Thanksgiving, Willow! My husband's going grocery shopping today for the rest of our Thanksgiving foods (I have to work today...all day...) so I'll be cooking all week!

7. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

I know! It's at my grandma's, another Thnksgiving dinner next Saturday at my great-grandma's house and a birthday party for my cousin who was born on Thanksgivig

8. vckums

vckums Moderator

Today will be egg rolls. I get on a kick of those for a few days then go months without them. Next week we have 3 bday parties to go to. Only one I have to cook for. :sunny:

9. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

Well I joined a gym on Wed so dinner has been pretty boring around these parts lol
    I am trying this new 400 cal. diet I saw on Rachel Ray, 400 cal per meal 4 meals a day 1600 cal a day total plus working out at the gym 5 days ffor an hour toning and cardio. I NEED it lol
    So last night I go to see New Moon with a few other girls and they want to go to the Chinese buffet first LOL I'm like GREAT this is a wonderful start to my new diet.
    But it actually wasnt all that bad, I had a huge salad, steamed veggies and sushi yummmmmmmm I was actually surprised when I got home and looked it all up that I only went 25 calories over the 400 and that was because I had a light beer lol

10. vckums

vckums Moderator

Way to go Cloie!

11. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

Wow, only 425 calories at a Chinese buffet? That's crazy! I think I'm usually closer to the 1000 mark at Chinese buffets...but I love eating. Thus, I love working out...or...I work out simply because I love eating. :) I've been doing two workouts a day every weekday (morning workout is running, either sprints or distance) and lifting various things in the afternoon (I did do one day of running both times, and, strangely enough, was really satisfied afterward). I usually hate running, too, but lately...I think it's growing on me. Which is good, because my husband grew up with a typical Southern cook for a mom (aka butter in EVERYTHING) and he absolutely can't stand margarine, so butter it is in the house. I've been losing visible weight (probably gaining number-wise because of the new muscle being built) so it's working - I've been trying to do a mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack (fruit cup/yogurt usually) and it's helped me eat less. I just have to sneak veggies into our meals, haha...hubby's definitely a meat and potatoes guy!

12. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Congrats to everyone who is in a fitness program of some sort. :icon_thumleft:

I exercise my eyeballs when I read the posts and exercise my two fingers when I type......does that count?? :chuckle:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.