1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what was in the house this morning (ICKY image warning)

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Amie91280, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

[​IMG]

My dog, Teddy was pawing at it, that's what made me notice it. Ryan was at work, and usually he's the bug killing person. I shooed Teddy away because she only weighs 8 or 9 pounds and I'm afraid they can bite. I yelled "CENTIPEDE!" a lot, then noticed it was on it's back (their backs are red and their bellies are tan). Thank you Terminix and/or Teddy! I scooped it up on paper (I wouldn't have it it wasn't already dying, they can move pretty fast) and threw it over the wall outside into the street. The last one in the house was an inch or two longer, but Ryan was around to deal with that one...lol. This one freaked me out pretty bad, like I'm afraid to walk barefoot in my house now. I JUST got over the last one from a few months ago.

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

That is one weird centipede

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

It almost looks fake. Ick!

4. Nate

Nate "First Molt, A Success"

You woud hate it out where I work. We have buggs of all kinds in cluding those (only there blue). I caught a bat about 2 months ago in side the building, and 2 more dead have been found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.