1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vckums

vckums Moderator

I had take out Italian..Yum! Fettucinne with alfredo sauce, rigatoni and sausage and garlic bread. Benji helped me eat. The other two wanted mac & cheese :thumbdown:

2. katertater

katertater "Preparing For Second Molt"

we had beef stew that we made in the crock pot :cheesygrin:

3. CrabbinQueen

CrabbinQueen (Small Crab)

4. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

Tonight we had, Ribeye steaks with fries and salad. The salad had red pear, mixed baby greens, cranberries, walnuts, Roquefort cheese and olive oil.

5. kbgrace

kbgrace (Micro Crab)

We had Bacon and Cheese Mini Quiches and Potato and Ham Home Fries - from Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals for kids - and the best part of all my 9 year old cooked it all with a little help from his 16 year old brother!

For cooking with kids, this is an awesome cookbook!

6. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

We had chili that I made in the crockpot tonight. With me working full time, that darn crockpot comes in handy! We had the chili over maccaroni, & put shredded colby jack on top. We also had a small salad & some fresh italian bread.

Does anyone eat chili another way? I know that depending where you are from in the USA, the recipies & how you eat it are different. I like mine over Fritos, too.

7. katertater

katertater "Preparing For Second Molt"

we had chicken corn chowder soup today!! It is amazing! i love that soup!!

8. vckums

vckums Moderator

We had BBQ Chicken with the sauce Kellie sells, YUM! Mashed taters( hubby is irish, this is a given LOL) and country gravy.

Kathy we make chili and use this one store bought seasoningpacket(its a small brown bag) and then we add the beans, cubed steak and we put in either kilbasa or summer sausage. Then add veggies etc..When its done we put over fritos and add cheese and sour cram OH my gooooodness its good. We usually do it on the day of the superbowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.