1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What meats are okay?

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by pineapplemama, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

On the list at http://www.epicureanhermit.com it has oodles of different foods that crabbies can have, and a big list of no-no's too.

It includes chicken, shrimp, fish, etc as good sources of protein. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried feeding thier guys beef or pork?

Don't worry I haven't done it! I've only just started exploring foods so I have plenty of reactions to gauge just within the okay food list. I can tell you that my guys like bananas...and salmon.

Anywho, all info is appreciated!

-Crystal

Mommy To:
    3 Humans (Counting Hubby!)
    1 Betta (Bubbles)
    1 Ghost Shrimp (Speedy)
    1 Straw (Red)
    7 PP's (Checker:Mover:Shaker:Bow:Arrow:Java:pekoe)

Hopefully will be getting a cam soon! [​IMG]
    (gotta love income tax return time!)

2. Kali_Ma

Kali_Ma (Small Crab)

Pretty much any meat is OK as long as people can eat it. The exceptions are processed meats like bologna and hot dogs (because of additives and nitrites) and heavily brined pork items like ham and bacon.

3. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

Thanks Kerie,

We had salmon last night for supper so I cooked up a little piece without seasoning for the crabbies...they loved it

Tonight I'm making pork chops so I thought I would ask before I offered any to the lil guys!

I may put in some broccoli tonight as well...

T.T.F.N.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.