1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is Fezzik?

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by YouveGotCrabs, Mar 10, 2010.

1. YouveGotCrabs

YouveGotCrabs (Micro Crab)

[​IMG]

i checked out the species guide and i THINK he's just a PP but his eyes seem a  little bit different from my other PPs.  Also he's a fair bit more calm...i don't handle my crabbies very much so when I come up to the tank most of them "squinch up" and hide at least for a little while.  Fezzik usually doesn't.  Pic is a bit blurry,sorry.

[​IMG]
    This is Herman, one of my two jumbos. 

[​IMG]
    And here's one of my random nameless crabbies. :)

2. clonehappy

clonehappy "First Molt, A Success"

He looks like a big handsome PP to me.  My largest Purply Pincher is named Fezzik hehe :)  Anybody want a peanut?!

3. imported_xAiZaOnigirix

imported_xAiZaOnigirix (Large Crab)

Yup, the top pick looks just like a PP. Looks like my medium. OMG, Fezzik! what a wonderful name! i think i'm going to change my medium to that! or... Inigo! i love him =D you guys are my new best friends! Hermit crabs AND the princess Bride?! it doesn't get any better! god, that's one of my favorite movies of all time!!!

Hallo, my name in Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. *Squeals!*

4. YouveGotCrabs

YouveGotCrabs (Micro Crab)

Hehe!  Fezzik USED to be my biggest crab...back when I only had like 3.  :)  I think he's about third biggest these days, behind Red Leader and Herman, the jumbos.