1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What hermie products do you have trouble getting.

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by thehermitshack, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thehermitshack

thehermitshack "Never Molted"

We were just wondering if there were any products out there that some people have a hard time getting. We are expanding our store in the next month. Thanks again guys.

2. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

JUMBO, Polished Black Pearl Banded Pica Shells. Can you get these Eric? How great would that be Sandra [​IMG]

Cappa [​IMG]

3. Love4HermitCrabs

Love4HermitCrabs (Micro Crab)

That would be cool My Hulkie-Poo ( hubby hates when i call him that, LOL) would look stunning in one. [​IMG]
    Sandra [​IMG]

4. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG]Oh yes deffinately the black pica shells and larger and diffrent types turbos as well. Also it sure would be great if someone was able to carry all the Hikari fish food varieties as its a real pain to go one place then to another and so forth to try to get more than one type of Hikari food.. [​IMG]

5. thehermitshack

Thanks everyone for your imput. We do carry pica and pearl banded pica shells. We also have a green jade turbo shell that is about 4 inches overall size with an opening of aprox 2". We are expanding our store the next month and want to stock products that people have a hard time getting so we can carry them and they would be eacy for people to get them. Thanks again.

6. CudaCrabby

[​IMG]Hey Eric, theres lots of places that have hermie foods but have you thought about carrying just all the foods that are totaly Ethoxyquin free, i mean theres lots of food choices to order on line but most places only carry a few types of foods, if you had a bigger and better selection of foods that are totaly safe then people would have a much better source to look forward to for ordering from. Also unusual dishes/ fake plants/ unusual wood/ try to find things others dont carry that would make awsome decorations and or water/feed dishes.. When ya run a biz and want to get a stedy flow of customers and also have your biz thrive and grow and do well you want to try to stay lower in price than your competitors and also produce a source of products none of the others carry, things that not only catch the persons eye but also super usefull for the animal as well.. I hope i explained that ok, and dont take me the wrong way on this not trying to tell you what to do but help you in the long run. [​IMG] It takes alot of time paitence and also top quality products to make it in the biz world today and it takes time to establish a good customer/dealer relationship and can take 6mos. to 1yr or more to get really going in the biz. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. thehermitshack

Hi Cudacrabby I really appreciate your advice and I do not take it the wrong way. That is why I posted the thread. Everybody on this thread is so helpful. We are expanding and I agree exactly with what you say. The main reason we opened this store is we love hermit crabs and want to share that with everyone. Thanks so much.

8. CudaCrabby

[​IMG] [​IMG]You are very very welcome Eric. [​IMG] Wow i just noticed i had alot of words spelled wrong gee where was my typing at today..LOL!! [​IMG]

9. thehermitshack

It's the weekend [​IMG]. It is ok to missspeelll words [​IMG]

10. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Eric,
    I seem to have a hard time finding green turbos with an opening of 1 1/2". Also Hikari fish foods would be awesome. I would love to get some Hikari Spirulina and Hikari Discus Red Color Enhancer (thinkin' maybe to help my straws maintain their nice color) also I have read some good things about Pro Balance by Penn Plax.

11. thehermitshack

Hi Wendy thank you for your suggustions. We are adding products everyday. It is a work in progress. We have added green turbos along with many other shells. We will be adding a Ethoxyquin free food section which will include Hikari fish foods within the next week or so. If anybody has any suggustions please let us know.Thanks again for the imput.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.