1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you think??

Discussion in 'Product Reviews.' started by alli'smommy, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alli'smommy

alli'smommy "Preparing For Third Molt"

Do you guys think this turtle basking ramp would work for crabs? It looks like it has a "gritty" surface for them to climb, but I wanted some opinions before ordering!:D
    Basking and Docking Platforms: Turtle Ramp

2. MoribundMaverick

MoribundMaverick (Small Crab)

That looks like it would probably work. I have another floating shore thing that's supposed to be for turtles that I use for hermit crabs when they take their baths, and plan to use it for Fiddler crabs eventually. It's not the exact same thing, it looks more like a rock, but I bet it has the same grip type, and it works fine for my crabbies. =]

3. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Im sure it will work- I was going to use them too but they were very expensive- I found them cheaper later but never went with it- let us know if you get them

4. alli'smommy

alli'smommy "Preparing For Third Molt"

I'll prob. order tomorrow! I redid my tat-added a coconut bark background, which they LOVE! They have been all over it! After I get the dock and get everything just right, I'll post pics!

5. List Of Demands

List Of Demands "First Molt In Progress"

i'd say they'd probably be able to use it and if not you could always use some of their climbing toys they already have to help them get up onto it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.