1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, ummmmm.....

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by *Kathy*, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Where do I begin? Okay....last night, went to meet a friend at Petco in Tampa. We searched every shell for a ruggie or two for her. (She only has one & needs a species buddy or two.) Well, no rugs. However, I have come to know the manager rather well, and he GAVE a little guy to me, and then gave me one for my friend. I promised to finally name a crab for him, but when I got home, "him" was a "her" ~

Meet my new little micro PP, Ashley~~~
    [img width=300 height=225]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l22/glass_slipper917/000110606002.jpg[/img]
    [img width=300 height=225]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l22/glass_slipper917/000110606005.jpg[/img]

So today, I was over in the middle of the state on business, & stopped at the Petco in Lakeland. THEY had 7 little ruggies, 5 - micros & 2 - teenies. I didn't know how many my friend wanted, so I took them all, since there seems to be a rug shortage in the area.

She ended up taking 4 of the little guys, which left me with three. Unfortunately, the little white rug is not doing well at all. She is missing a leg, and is missing the bottom segments on two other legs. She is extremely lethargic & I truly doubt she will make it. :crybaby2:

I hope to make her as comfortable as possible in her final hours/days, but I pray for a miracle.....

This is my little white "Angel"~~~
    [img width=300 height=233]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l22/glass_slipper917/000110706006.jpg[/img]

The other two new ruggies are doing very well & are happily exploring their new territory.

This is my little black guy, "Inky" ~~~
    [img width=300 height=238]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l22/glass_slipper917/000110706003.jpg[/img]

And this little brown dud is named "Coco-Puff"~~~
    [img width=300 height=232]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l22/glass_slipper917/000110706013.jpg[/img]

2. You're SUCH an addict! lol!

Angel is a PERFECT name, let's hope she's an EARTHLY Angel for a long time.

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

:chuckle: gotta fill that new tank huh

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

There is no stopping her--we really should take a poll............

Love the newbies Kathy very adroable :snangel:

5. kathleen

kathleen Guest

They are cute! I hope the little white one makes it.

6. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Well Kathy, if you're going to keep adding crabs you need to update your signature block. It can't be only 60 anymore, it has to be 64 or 65 now, right?

I hope that pretty little white Rug makes it.

I got three new Es on Saturday, micros and tinies. One I found nekked on Sunday while going through the substrate. We put him/her in a bowl w/ some shells and it sort of went into a green turbo but became very listless and lethargic. We did put him back into the tank to the side and at some point during the night he moved to another spot. Well, Monday night as I was going to bed I spotted him nekked again but I left him alone. No, I didn't take him out and put him in iso. It was late, I was tired and I'm sure he's had enough stress of being at the petstore, going into the tank, coming out of the tank and in with shells and then back in the tank again. I just wanted to leave him alond and so I left him there with plenty of shells around. Anyway, when I got up Tuesday I looked for him and last night too but I can't find him anywhere. No smell in the tank so I don't think he died but I don't know where he's gone. I hope he'll be ok but i don't know.

Hopefully both mine and yours will do well.

7. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

ITS 65!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

it has to be. i thought i had a lot and she has about double of what i have. how about you Herm, how many do you have now?

9. It's funny because MY husband teases me about the 16 we have and I always say, IT COULD BE WORSE! I could be KATHY with 60-something!

Smart guy that he is, says..."I'm not MARRIED to Kathy!"...

LOL

Gosh...I can't imagine keeping track of that many crabbies at once.

10. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

ONLY 52 Chrispy-- a niced tangable number :petals:

11. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

WOW! You 3 have a whole lot of Crabbies! To think my hubby thinks the 10 I have are way to many :cheesygrin:

Congrats on the new guys!!

.... Kathy and Chrispy I hope your new guys do ok! :hug2:

12. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

Congrats on the new arrivals! Very nice hermies! :teddy01:

13. crabcrazy

crabcrazy Guest

They are adorable!
    :Good-Luck: Kathy and Chrispy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.