1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well shhhhhhhhhhaving cream!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:eek:mg: The crab patch has not got my money order that I sent December 13th! My $15.65 money order now will cost me another $5.40 to put a track on it and see if some one else had cashed it! I just wanted 2 shells, thats all :crybaby2:! If some one had cashed it then I will get my money back less the $5.40 from the post office, if the crab patch does eventually get my money order then I will get my stuff, but want me to pay by pay pal or credit card. I do not have these that is why I asked long ago if they would consider doing money orders, some of have hubbies that do not believe in the new world of technology and refuse to have things like those or do online services, so I have to ask others to use their credit cards or do money orders.
    then get a call my brother in law is back in the hospital lungs filling back up, they got his meds wrong gave him way to much blood thinner bout blead to death by biting his tougne, not a good day for me!

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

I"m so sorry chickie *hugs*

3. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

You dont need a credit card for paypal just a checking account.

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

don't make enough to have my OWN checking acct. oh hum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.