1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome Back to the Forums, HERMEZ!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by Hermies4Ever, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Hey, HERMEZ! What's up in 'da house? Long time, no see! First off the bat, I just wanted to say that I really missed you. The forums were... (*Tries to find the right word*) Quieter without you here. Your funny sense of humor, and strange love for hermit crab poop has come back to the forums, and I must say, I am very happy! Peace out, home dawgs! :shmama: :kellie:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

FUNNY TO MENTION CRAB POO! HOW DO YOU SIFT OUT THE POO FROM THE CRAB SOIL?? IT ALL IS BROWN! :chuckle:

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

LOL! XD! I am not really sure. You should ask HERMEZ. She is the Hermit Crab Addiction Poopoligist, not me. :biglaugh:

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Aw if that wasnt the sweetest!! :flower: :thanks: I just posted kelly green poop on my forum, they decided to eat the palm tree. as for scooping just use your fingers- its the best :rockon:

5. Mama Crabs

Mama Crabs "Preparing For Second Molt"

Ha! I use my fingers too, just a pinch here and a pinch there, it's the easiest way and I avoid spooning out too much sand!

6. scoobdoo

:puke: eeeeewwwww! I just got used to handling them, I don't think I'm ready to handle crab poo, bad enough when the cat has his tummy issues, cleaning the frog tank of his poo, the beta tank from his poo. I don't want to handle any more poo for a while :tease1:

7. Mama Crabs

Mama Crabs "Preparing For Second Molt"

what's the big deal, it just looks like chocolate sprinkles to me :chuckle:

8. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

hermie poop is not that yucky compared to other poo......now I dont think I will ever be able to eat a choc sprinkle again :hermez:

9. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh, you guys. Silly willies if you ask me! I recall vckums making this emotion for you because you love hermit crab poop so much, HERMEZ! :hermzpoo:

10. scoobdoo

welp no more ice cream with choc sprinkles for me!lol! thanks guys and gals for the mental com[arison & I'm kind of typing in the dark so "scuze" the type o's!

11. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Wow! Why don't you turn on a light? And you're excused for your unbelievably many typos!

12. n00b

n00b "Preparing For First Molt"

:hahahaha: Chocolate sprinkles!
    I too had bright green poops in my tank recently... I think they ate their frog moss.

13. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Maybe we should start a Poop Exchange business. Maybe we could all collect our hermit crabs poop and such, and than mail it to HERMEZ in exchange for maybe a water bowl or something. I don't know. Just an idea.

14. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

:weirdo:

15. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Hey! You're calling ME a weirdo? Then you obviously don't know HERMEZ too well! :hahahaha:

16. scoobdoo

Typing in the dark and why don't I turn the light on?
    1. I was real comfy in my recliner chair.
    2. Bad headaches and light don't mix, so I keep it dark
    3 The hubby was outside and hadn't come in yet so I could say hey can ya turn on the light for me!
    4. Nice to see all my type o's later on, brings back memories of typing class & how I bombed that class! :hahahaha:

17. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Ahhhh... Good ol' memories! Tell me again, what does 'bombed' mean? Does it mean ace or fail? I apologize for my stupidity regarding the definitions of these two words, but you have to at least take in mind that it is 3:52 p.m. over here, in Northport, Maine, and I might be a LITTLE BIT tired, considering the fact that I have been on the internet since 9:30 a.m. yesterday morning.

18. scoobdoo

in Iowa where I went to school bombed means flunked, failed, no pass, ect.. I'm always on the comp! I work in a library and everything is on a comp, we have down time I'm on it playing games or looking up patrons books on hold, come home after I do my second job of cleaning the dr's clinic, I get my wifey stuff done, like supper laundry ect. then I'm back on it checking my facebook & hot mail usually really late at night or weeeee early in the morning. Like 1, 2 , or 3 a.m. I require very little sleep

19. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Computer games, really? Tell me again, HOW old are you? Wow, scooboo! I have found out yet more things that we have in common! I am a person who hardly need any sleep at all, and would rather be up and about, getting things done. I love my computer, and treat it like a treasure. I has all my information on it, and I don't know where I would be without the internet.
    Ta, ta for now! :bye:

20. scoobdoo

47 my age, act like I'm a teenager {some days!} don't look my age either, good blood line! Yes, I treat my comp like it's made of gold, cause it will be the only one I'll prob get! I have made many penpals or hotmail pals from crab forums where we just gab about anything not to much about crabs since we have this to go to. I love POGO! I like to play the word games that you have to think with, not killing games or destruction games, sometimes the slot machines. I'm a librarian, who also cleans a dr. office, has to kids 19 & 24, one is in college the other also went to college, both paid for it themselves. Been married 25 yrs { so far, it's getting harder every year to married to him!} I AM KIDDING PEOPLE! I live in a very small town called LaHarpe, Illinois. Google us sometime. Look up Laharpe Carnegie Library web site you'll see my name, Laurie Magee. I'm famous! :hahahaha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.