1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WEEEEEEEE new E's!!!!

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by HERMEZ, Mar 9, 2006.

1. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: WWWWWEEEEEEEEEE new E's!!!   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sigh* I had written a letter and sent care sheets to this store that sells E's in the mall. I waited and went up to visit tonight and NO CHANGES had been done. Dry sponges - zero food- Cold etc etc etc . I was so upset  . I told the girl that they needed water and she wet sponges and squeezed them to nothing and threw them in the tank, I told her I wrote to the manager about the horrible conditions and she did NOT care.........so I rescued 2. The tank was full too, some were dying  These two are so happy to be here. The MINUTE I put them in my container with moss they started eating like mad. One I named Munchee a boy cause he was eating double fisted...  and shoving it his mouth, the other is very mild mannered--like my other E I got there. Very sweet she is a girl that I named Ebony. I was excited that they got sexed right away cause I am not usually that lucky 
    So please meet my new babies:

Ebony http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/Herm-EZ/muncheeandebony3906029.jpg

Munchee http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/Herm-EZ/muncheeandebony3906033.jpg

Tomorrow I am going to another store I wrote to.....we'll see what I come home with  :hello:

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Congrats on the adorable E's!

Email me the store addy and manager info...We'll get some butt kicking in gear!

3. CrabE

CrabE Guest

Those stupid pet stores are so... STUPID!!!  I'm gald you saved them, and they are okay!  Congrats!!!  :icon_smile:

4. beautiful E's!  I'm so jelous!  Munchee looks just like my first e too!

5. CrabE

CrabE Guest

By the way, the E's are beautiful!!!  :icon_smile:

6. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Thanks  :hello: