1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Way to go Crabbagepatch!

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by kittyosu, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittyosu

kittyosu "Never Molted"

Got my three medium PP's today from the crabbagepatch! Couldn't have asked for a better transaction. My new babies are so beautiful (1 female & 2 males) and outgoing! I could not be happier. The shipping was great and the crab's didn't seem stressed at all. Thank you Crabbagepatch!:)

2. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

They are so great!! Last month we got 4 almost big crabs and then 15 teeny to smallish small from the Crabbage Patch. (We live two hours away.) I've never put them in ISO before they got into the regular tank. And I have never seen one that seemed stressed, nor have I ever had any that dug down to chill.

I also got some great food and crab care items, but I going to put it a new thread.

So, congrats on your new litter and hope they live long and prosper.

3. kittyosu

kittyosu "Never Molted"

:) Thanks Hildegarde. The crabs are doing great! Its nice to have a place to buy healthy, happy crabs and not have to even isolate them.

4. bluconspiracy

bluconspiracy "Never Molted"

I love the crabbage patch. I got 3 tiny and 3 small about a month ago and they are very active. Not one of them has dug down to destress. and she does ship them very well.

5. ninjasgorawr

ninjasgorawr (Micro Crab)

How much do you guys usually pay for them, though? (i thought $10 was expensive!)

6. bluconspiracy

bluconspiracy "Never Molted"

well because i bought 6 i paid like 7.50 per crab . And knowing that they were well taken care of was worth paying a couple bucks more then the pet stores here. I would rather pay a little extra and get quality crabs. just my opinion though.

7. kittyosu

kittyosu "Never Molted"

I totally agree with bluconspiracy! Paying a little more is way worth it to know your crabs will be healthy and have already had atleast one good molt. Less time to worry and more time to enjoy your crabbies. :)

8. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

Guess what? I agree too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.