1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

waterfalls

Discussion in 'Product Reviews.' started by hermiefun, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Can anyone tell me where i can get a cheap waterfall online? So far i have found a small Exo terra waterfall with pump for $19.99 and a small zoo med repti rapids waterfall for $27.95. Thanks

2. reader101

reader101 Banned

Just a word of caution when dealing with online vendors - check out their reputation before dealing with, and I don't mean ebay ratings. See the current discussion under "stores exposed" and caveat emptor. Although he may carry these items, you may never see them. You might want to post where you saw it to get members' experiences and feedback.
    Good luck!

3. Jason

Jason Moderator

When buying online, make sure to include shipping in your price. I have seen some items for 1/3 less on line, but with shipping turn out to be more expensive. Of course you can find some great deals online, as well as some products you can not normally find in local stores. Great for Christmas shopping too if you want to avoid the malls!

Jason

4. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Thanks jason i know about shipping i have purchased alot online as i dont have that many stores near me that sell hermie or reptile stuff. I found the Exo Terra waterfall at Pet solutions the total with shipping is $27.98. Thanks for everyones help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.