1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vinegar!

Discussion in 'Product Reviews.' started by sami, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sami

sami "Never Molted"

:eek: I tried forever to clean an old aquarium i had, and nothing seemed to work! Finally i saw in a different forum to use vinegar to clean it and It worked like a charm! I absolutely love this website! Thankyou to all who have answered my questions also:D

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

YEP Vinegar is a good cleaner :) glad you were able to get it clean

3. sami

sami "Never Molted"

Thank you Hermez:) As soon as i have a bit more time and money Im going to clean it more and start another crabitat. Is it ok to put different species of hermits in the same crabitat?

4. Hildegarde

Hildegarde "Preparing For Third Molt"

Yes, it's fine. It seems that people that do this, (myself included) believe that every species should have a buddy. But if you put in strawberries, you would have to make sure that the tank has the special requirements they need.

5. sami

sami "Never Molted"

I'm considering starting an additional crabbitat, maybe i will make this one with just strawberry hermits. I wonder How many species there are and if there's any that require the same care? Either way, i am now going to surf the net (this site included) to find out info about strawberry hermits:D

6. silver616

silver616 "Preparing For Second Molt"

Glad to hear you're doing research on the Strawberries before you get any. I don't have any myself, but I've heard they require more care than other species. Good luck!

7. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

In the US it is said to be 7- I had all 7 but lost my cavipes over the winter
    PP's
    E's
    Indo
    Straw
    Viola
    Ruggies
    Cavipes
    there are many many more but that is what the US has and I heard due to drug trafficking that many exotic imports have been halted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.