1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very strange at the library!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Jan 14, 2012.

1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

sitting here at the library, supposed to be working  :idunno: but know one is out and about today, weather? So there is really nothing to to do.. well there is.. but eh.. who wants to work, it's saturday! anyways, all the sudden somethig goes off says i love you, i love you! we don't have a stuffed animal that says that we have one that sings i'm going crazy over you baby in a mans voice, this a kids voice. there is purse that talks i tried for 10 minutes to get it say this phrase, nothing doing, says a lot of other stuff over and over but not this, we don't have talking books either! this really creeping me out!

2. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

Maybe its a talking bird. Have you tried looking up...lol.

3. scoobdoo

i had decided that it's effie the ghost librarian coming through, been a long time since i had heard from her! a real person that was a librarian/ board member about 90 yrs ago that became gravely ill, all the children, towns people and mayor loved her so. the mayor told her for as long as she lived her spot would never be taken at the library and it wasn't. this is a true story, i found it in the obituaries! we have strange things happen here all the time! books THAT DON'T belong will fall off the shelf out of blue while we are sitting there. i have heard koliopy type music with a lady singing, it was quick where you just go wha???? me and my boss heard my sons name being called out loud KYLE! HE ANSWERED!  no one was in there but us! i asked him later who he was answering, he said you or monica? i told him it wasn't us. i have been in the basement cleaning and i'll hear people walking around upstairs and go up and no one! we'll hear the front door open and shut and wait for people to come in, again no one, it did it one time and we heard the lock turn and then the boss showed up she was locked out after people had been in and out all day, it's a dead bolt the switch has to be pushed manually. so it just kind of left me perplexed and going on a man hunt of where did this sound come from! but nope no talking birds!

4. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

WOW! A haunted library how cool. At least you don't have to worry about being bored or lonely.You are a librarian maybe if they get too loud you can give them the shshshshsh treatment.LOL. I do believe in spirits. I'm just not afraid of them. There are good and bad ones.

5. scoobdoo

i know way cool!