1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vckums Store

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by alli'smommy, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alli'smommy

alli'smommy "Preparing For Third Molt"

Okay, I got one of my two orders yesterday from Vckums. I was like a kid at Christmas--no kidding!! I let out a squeal when I saw the box on my porch!! I tore into it looking at all I had gotten. I was so excited to see TONS of food samples-which my crabs went nuts for!! Now I'm even more anxious to get the food I ordered!:D
    I set up the air pump, and I have noticed a drastic change in humidity. My Taz is obsessed with the bubbling pool! He's been over there several times playing in the splashes!!
    I put the moss I ordered in the corner shower caddies-it is so soft! I have two crabs that went there to sleep!
    I changed water pools to deeper bowls and put the river rocks I ordered in-making a deep end for them to submerge and then it gets shallow for them to crawl out! I also have an ivy vine for them to climb out on. I wish I could post pics, but I live in the "sticks" and we only have dial-up internet:eek: and the pics wont' post.:(
    I am so thrilled with Vicki's store! Way to go Vicki!!:D

2. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

Glad to hear you are happy with your new products. I haven't ordered anything yet, but I may before the weekend is over:) Is Vckums the one who will let you send payment through the mail?
    Looks like we both just completed our second molt on our karma points....

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

I'm glad you liked everything! Thanks for the kind words, I truly appreciate it.

Krackersmom2 I do accept payment via mail. Personal checks, money orders and some have even sent cash. I also do paypal incase people like to use a credit card.

4. alli'smommy

I mailed a check for my first order. Then the next day, I ordered more and used my debit card on PayPal. That is the order I just recieved! So if you have a debit card, I suggest doing PayPal-especially if you're as impatient and anxious as I am to get my stuff! :D

Vckums-you are so very welcome! Thanks for having great stuff and prices!!

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

I had already sent out your package or I would've put both orders in there. Sorry about that. If that should happen again send me an email and I will put them together, no sense paying double S&H fees.

6. rcar77

rcar77 (Micro Crab)

I recieved my order a week ago. I couldn't of been more happy with it. The samples helps me find out what other foods my crabs will eat.

7. Chuck_Norris

Chuck_Norris "Preparing For Second Molt"

I've got to place another order a lot sooner than I'd thought... when I put shrimp on the plate, they devour the entire plate... so if there's food that they're not all that fond of, all I have to do is put it with shrimp and it gets eaten anyway. :) I'll definitely have to order some bulk shrimp! :D

8. alli'smommy

Not a problem at all!! I just wish I would've thought to use paypal both times-or at least figured out all I wanted the first time!!
    But, I'll remember for next time!

9. spidtat

spidtat (Micro Crab)

I just rec'd an order from her last week and I am thrilled, it was like being a kid at Christmas as mentioned above. I haven't had a chance to sample all of the different varieties w/in the tank yet but from what I have put in at least one or two crabs are always visiting the food dish, so at least I get to see different crabs eating now. I also want to thank her for the free samples she sent with the order. Some of those I was wanting to order but said they were not in stock, so went I got a sample of them I was thrilled. Thank you, it may be a while before I order again b/c of the size of this order but I will definitely be ordering again!!!!:D:D

10. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

My crabs seem to like the red bell pepper and the calendula flower the best. The calendula flower never lasts very long. They also like the mysis shrimp....it's pretty smelly:p

11. kittyosu

kittyosu "Never Molted"

I just wanted to drop a line because I love Hermit Crab Addiction Store too! I am anxiously waiting for two orders that I just ordered within days of each other. I felt silly ordering stuff so close together and then I realized... it really is addicting!!! Good job Vckums!!!:D

12. spidtat

spidtat (Micro Crab)

I didn;t get any of the shrimp I will keep that in mind though. Mine seem to like the Dandelion delicacies, any flavor really, and they liked the Brown Rice Puffs, and the smelly Octopus:p. Oh and they always go nuts for the worm castings.

13. Hermie's rule

Hermie's rule "Second Molt In Progress"

Not here they don't. They ignore worm castings at my crabitat location. Must be that I've got a different breed of crabs! ;)

14. dgh_1984

dgh_1984 (Micro Crab)

I ordered a bunch of food a month or so ago and I just put in another order today. I love it. Thanks vckums!

15. vckums

vckums Moderator

Thanks everyone! I am restocking the store and awaiting some new items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.