1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

up from molt and hungry!!!!

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by timebandit, Feb 15, 2011.

1. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

[img=400x300]http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj472/60trixie73/hungry002.jpg[/img]

Also I found out my Betta fish has scoliosis  :sad5:

2. alliswell777

alliswell777 Guest

nom nom nom nom!!!!

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

my betta died last month, had him about 2 yrs! I'm hungry to & I didn't molt!

4. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

I've had 3 betta's and have all died about 2. I'm on my 4th. Maybe I can get her to live longer. I know I over fed them and didnt dl water changes the way I should have.
    I'm always hungry!

5. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I'm not getting any more fish, when the frog & cat ever goes I'm not getting or rescueing any more animals, The kids are gone now, we want to go places now and not worry about who we can get to come take care of the pets. with the crabs at least they can go 3? days & just have some one checking on them maybe once, I can change their water before I leave, I can put dried foods in there & they can have the cuttle bone in all the time with millet seeds & the person can change their food once. I did it when we went to kansas & it worked fine for us, I had 4 crabs then.

6. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

Bettas can go days without eating. I just had to fast mine from constipation because of overfeeding. Its sad but I'm only suppose to give her 4 pellets a day at the most. But when I walk in the room she is so excited to see me and then I only give her 2 pellets (2morning,2night) she still has to be hungry and very disappointed.