1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two sweet crabbies need home in California Valley.

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by keligirl, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keligirl

keligirl Hi, I'm New Here!

I've been looking for someone to adopt my hermies for quite a while now. Their names are Charlie and Jambo. I've had them for two years or so, but I feel I'm not experienced, responsible, or disciplined enough to care for such animals. It's very hot in the summer and not warm enough in the winter here, and my parents only care about the electric bill. I feel horrible just taking these little guys into my hands and having them depend on me when I have such little control over the temperature.

Also, I'm a very dedicated student- a dedicated, unemployed student. I'd love to get them a bigger tank, a new hermie friend, and new play toys, but I just can't afford it, as I'm completely broke. And it's difficult to find the time to mist them and properly clean their tank! I love these little guys so much, and I'm tearing up while typing this, but I'm desperate for some expert care for my babies.

Please help! They're very friendly, and they're never aggressive.

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

ok you have asked questions on the forum like you are keeping them then I see this- confused!

3. keligirl

I'm trying to keep them happy and healthy while I'm waiting for someone to adopt.

4. Sky

Sky Hi, I'm New Here!

Hello there...I wanted to know how big are your Crabbies? do you photos?
    I could be interested in adopting them
    Hope to hear from you
    Sky

5. keligirl

They're not that big, but not tiny either. I'll post pictures when I get home from school. thanks :)

So you just started crabbing? How long have you had bearded dragons?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.