1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two PP for giveaway in MN

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by crabbymiasmom, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crabbymiasmom

crabbymiasmom Hi, I'm New Here!

We have had the fellas for 2 years and 9 months. The teenager is no longer as interested in taking care of them and this Mom does not want the responsibility any longer.

PLEASE PM me if you might want to welcome two new friends into your life.

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I can feel for ya, my son got two crabs before he went to college said he was going to take them and at the last min he said he is not taking them. They were in a 5 gal tank a towel for a lid. So I got stuck with them, a lot of kids around her had crabs but they all died, it was all the new rage, the mall lady selling crabs w the kk! I started taking care of them, I wasn't going to give them away to his friends so they just kill them then I looked stuff up on them and saw just how bad of a job we were doing! So I changed everything, got the bigger tank with a lid, did the best I could, got them more foods ect. even got more crabs! had some pass on to, stress from molts. Now I have 1 from the orginal batch 2009 and 2 that I bought in a 55 gal tank! I'm glad he didn't take them cause he prob would of killed them, he has proved to me already he can't take care of pets, he has neglected the rat he had, it had mites, he did take it to the vet once and he treated it but didn't take it back then it died, now he has fish and they are dying to. he doesn't have time for pets, he is a full time college student and works full time to.
    so are ya sure you want to give them up? they are fun to watch and they are addicting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.