1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two new guys

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by counterfeitkiss, Mar 6, 2007.

1. I haven't posted in a while. I think the last time was when ony of my tiny guys died. Since then, I had another die. He was always naked...I have about 15 other shells in there and I guess none suited his picky needs. I put him in a mug with his old shell 2 times, just so he would cover up....but nothing would work. I'm a bad crabbie mommy :(

Anyway here are my two new guys. Zeke and Big (hahaha..i love sex and the city.) They're probably as big as a golf ball. yipes. I have to admit, I'm scared to hold them :blush: . I've had the little guys pinch me, and i hate to think what these two will do. ahhahaha.

First I will start off with Big.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hated that piece that stuck out on his shell. But the next morning He had changed into one I had in the tank. YAY!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now here is Zeke.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The shell I compared them to was my lovely Otto's :(

2. Here are a couple more pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

wow, those are some pretty big Es.  they are big like my E, Fat B.  now how come YOUR Es change shells, hmmm?  well, Fat B has changed twice since i've had him, but still he picks turbos that are way too small.

they are cutiE, congrats.

4. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

Nice E's! Congrats counterfitkiss, they are beautiful!  :blower:

5. Thanks :)

I feel like a horrible crab mom though. I did a deep clean, and all my micro's but one are dead :(  :tear:

I don't think I should be allowed to have crabbies  :crybaby2:. I'm gonna put up a new thread with the re-done tat, though. cuz it looks awesome. :rubhands:

6. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Guest

awww! Im soo sorry! Don't u just hate when you loose some! (even one, for that matter) But I can't wait to see pics of the new tank setup :)