1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tuna

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Water' started by dotsnspots25, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dotsnspots25

dotsnspots25 "First Molt In Progress"

So my hermie didnt look like he'd been eating anything in the past few days and since i made a little tuna fish today, I gave him a small taste of that (I didn't add salt/pepper/mayo or anything like that until I took his portion out). He moved right in and finished it off which made me really happy =) But then I kinda got to wondering how good it was for him and didnt know if anyone had given their hermies tuna before? It was starkist tuna from the can and it was packaged in water if that helps. If he can have it, I'd love to give him more because he seems to like it...let me know!! =)

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

I've fed my crabs tuna from a can. I haven't had a problem with it. I know people say metal leeches into the food, but an occasional feeding should be fine.

3. dotsnspots25

dotsnspots25 "First Molt In Progress"

Thanks Vicki! I actually just logged on to epicurean-hermit and printed out the entire safe foods list :this: I was quite relieved to find it there and to have confirmation here is great! :twirl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.