1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tried some new stuff

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by rottiegirl25, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rottiegirl25

rottiegirl25 Hi, I'm New Here!

LAst night i tried some canned cat food i had it was trout flavored i also gave them some peanut butter and a small bit of qrganic chicken and apple baby food they loved it!!! I think they were at thoses dishes half the night. Tonight they will get a assortment of freash foods Strawberry, romaine,kale,butternut squash and some punkin as well a some apple. They get the freash stuff every other day the same as my bunny and my tortosies. I am so excited that they are starting to show an intrest in an assortment of foods!!!
    There daily diet includes Hermit crab cakes, plankton, krill dried shrimp,tubiflex worms, blood worm tropical fish flakes and pellets, seaweed, and last i give them reptomin softgel fruit and veggie diet <-- in a seperaste dish. I am basically still modifing there diets as i keep adding new items to there's and the tortosies diets. does anyone know of any live plants that can be planted for them to munch on or any kind of plants i can pick from my garden for them?

2. tb1234

tb1234 (Micro Crab)

A lot of folks are ordering mangroves. If you do a search for them on eBay thats where they are buying them. There are a couple threads about it here too. And the pics of the crabbies on the mangroves is just toooo cute! I think one is in this forum, and the other is in product reviews.

3. Kali_Ma

Kali_Ma (Small Crab)

I got this shot last night:

[​IMG]

4. Hermies_Rule

Hermies_Rule "Never Molted"

lol youre probably spoiling your crabs rotten! [​IMG]

5. herbielover

herbielover Hi, I'm New Here!

Hello rottiegurl25, I noticed that you have tortoisies? What kinds do you have? We have one leopard tortoise, and plans of getting another one soon!

6. rottiegirl25

rottiegirl25 Hi, I'm New Here!

I have 2 a male and a female Russian tortosies. they are great i think they have got the best personalities....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.