1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

touchy subject

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by scoobdoo, Oct 6, 2011.

1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

just not my time for good luck! first the bugs in the tank, now I'm going to have surgery on my arm, last year I fell on my arm on Christmas eve, well I have torn my rotory cuff or however you spell it and the pain has got so bad now I can't stand it any more, now my husbands insurance is going to be dropped Dec 31, so I need to have all this done & therapy by then, now I get a call saying my uncle had a major stroke and is braindead, they are waiting for his daughter to get to the hospital before they pull the plug and then it's just a matter of time before his bod shuts down, hours to days. My pre op dr appt for surgery is monday, I can't re do it my surgery is scheduled for thurs I have to have it done, so if he dies soon there are only a few days I can attend a funeral and a lot of days I can't! I will feel like total crap if if I can't!

2. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

So sorry to hear about your uncle scoobdoo.

I know how you feel with the pain in shoulders. I have burcidis (however it is spelled) in both of mine and they hurt quit regularly.

3. DEBBIE

DEBBIE "First Molt In Progress"

So sorry to hear about your surgery and your uncle. Seems like when it rains; it pours. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and God bless.

Debbie

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

my uncle died sunday, visitation is tues funeral wed, I get to go.. I'm happy about that! can't wait for thurs! tired of the arm hurting!

5. CrabAddict

CrabAddict Moderator

Sorry to hear about your uncle... good luck with your surgery, keep us posted  :hug2:

6. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:hug2: I'm so happy you're going to get to go Scoobdoo.  My condolences to you and your family.  :hug2: