1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This or that?

Discussion in 'Game House' started by leopardess2006, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Sun tea is tea that is brewed in the sun. You take a glass container (I used a gallon size), put in tea bags, and screw the lid on tight and leave it on the porch or step, etc. and after several hours in the sun it is ready. I love it!

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

:drooltongue: That sounds positively SCRUMPTIOUS! I think I will try making it, sometime! Just as an experiement, ya know?... To see if I like it...

3. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Rain or sun? It really depends.

blue or green?

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

This question, as did yours, depends on my mood, and what other clothing and colors I am wearing. Whichever color blends in, and looks the best with my outfit, is the one I would choose, because I like both green and blue equally, although I must say, that I wear blue more often, because I do not have as many green clothing/shoes as I do, blue.
    Flip flops or sandals?

5. Donny (TMNT)

sandals.

tea or coffee?

6. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Tea.
    Moose or dear? (In general, not to eat.)

7. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

deer, after we eat at the pink, it's a huge pink pepto bismal looking building & yep that is what it's called, I say lets go deer hunting, we drive around and look for deer, we usually see about 15 deer in 5 minutes, saw twin fawns last week, if I ever have my camera w me I want to get pics of them.
    pork or beef to eat

8. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I thought you said you didn't hunt! :headscratch:
    I like beef, better than pork, but I like them both.
    Gum or mints?

9. Mckenny

She doesn't...she "hunts" with her eyes.

Mints

Sunsets or Moon-lit starry nights

10. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh! Thanks for clearing that up! I thought, when she said, we look around for deer, she meant looking around for deer to hunt! :chuckle: Silly me! :straw:
    Sunsets, definitely! The stars just don't compare to sunsets. At least - that's my opinion.
    Tropical paradise, or wilderness exploration, up in the Alps? (Random! LOL!)

11. Donny (TMNT)

Huh. That really depends on my utilities.

hot chocolate in winter or ice cream in summer?

12. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I'd have to go with ice cream in summer! Tough choice though! I almost couldn't decide! Because I love them both! I even like ice cream in winter, and hot chocolate in summer! :biglaugh:
    McDonalds or Burger King?

13. scoobdoo

chicken nuggets! mickey d's!
    go to Nashville TN in person and :slapfight: the insurance guy in person or :scream: over the phone at them!
    just found out that my insurance is saying since my MRI & MRA wasn't pre approved they are now saying that are not going to pay it! any one have 6000$ I can barrow! we are doing an appeal. I just want to sit and bawl!

14. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Poor, scoobdoo! Companies, SUCK! Most of them, just rip you off, to make money, and lie and intimidate you, and don't give you facts or info., that you need. I'm so sorry! I know how you must feel. I imagine you're weary, frustreated, stressed, angry, and feel like you wanna blow up, and have no time to do anything. It's all going by in a whirl, isn't it?
    Slap the insurance guy in the face! Oh, yeah! :rockon:
    For a bad habit, that you have for the rest of your childhood, would you rather bite your nails, or suck your thumb?

15. scoobdoo

suck my thumb! I like my nails to grow out.
    and i really can't think of a this or that right now, it has been a realllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy long stressful day for me at work & in my personal life and I'm just burned out and don't want to think

16. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

The reason I chose the biting your nails option, is because I, myself, bite my nails! It is a habit I started in 3rd grade, (I am now going into 7th) and I bite them constantly. I bite the skin, and the nail, until the skin is bright red, feels like it is on fire, and is peeled, and bleeding, and the nails are stubs, and bit right to the skin. I usually bite when I am bored, nervous, or am not doing anything. (For instance, when I type, or eat, I don't bite.) Anyways, I just wanted to let you know why I chose that for a 'This or That?' question. :yes2:

Here's my 'This or That?': Nonstop vomiting or diarrhea, for one whole night? :chuckle:

17. Mckenny

EEEWWWWW!! :smack:

18. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I know. It is, and it is a habit that I am learning to break. It is kind of like smoking, or sucking your thumb, but it is very disgusting, and often turns people off. I am sorry I even brought it up, because the last thing I want to do, is make you guys think I am a gross person. :(

LOL!

Edit: Correction: I see that you are talking about my previous 'This or That?'. The nonstop diarrhea or vomit for one whole night, one. :biglaugh:

19. scoobdoo

:shhhh: neither!

drink room temp water or cold water

20. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I prefer cold water. Especially on a hot day, or when I am dehydrated.
    Cheerios or corn flakes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.