1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Pics...are all have been waiting for..My new Straws

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by queenofthecrabs, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queenofthecrabs

queenofthecrabs (Small Crab)

I know it took awhile but here they are Pointsettia and Holly Berry!!! They Pigged out at the food bowl for 2 days ...then at the watering hole..I thought OH NO..death on its way...But atlas they dug under! They managed to absoulutly trashed the tank and dug up everything! I am so glad that they setteled down! :cheesygrin: Not sure if they are girls or boys??? I am scared that if they are going to molt,2 straws molting at the same time..I will be pulling out my hair! By the way pointsettia(the one in the cracked shell..did a shell change that fits her much better,before digging down! I am a proud momma..look at them!! SO Beautiful! lol..
    P.S..if the pics are not up yet..I am patiently waiting for Vicki to put them up! One day I will figure out photobucket!

[img width=300 height=225]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2182/dsc04730kv7.jpg[/img]

[img width=300 height=225]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4884/dsc04728kq0.jpg[/img]

2. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

Gorgeous straws! Very pretty! Looks like the crabbie in the second pic needs a new shell (if she hasn't changed already). Congrats and goodluck with your beauties. :banana:

3. Joey Oh

Joey Oh Guest

Gorgeous Colors! Congrats Jeanne! :blowheart:

4. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

I have a Holly & Poinsettia, too!!! I can't view the first picture for some reason. But the second picture is of an irresitable little straw!!! Congrats on the beauties!!!

5. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Beautiful!! Congrats :partyhat4:

6. starmaiden

starmaiden "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Gorgeous crabbies! You must be very proud! :blowheart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.