1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the leaf of my life

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by scoobdoo, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

[​IMG]
    As Shell Lea goes to munch on the huge maple leaf that will end up going bad before the rest of them can even think of making a dent in it, I thought I would snap a picture to compare the size of the leaf to the crab.
    [img width=400 height=300]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11862.jpg[/img]
    I must of spooked him cause he hurried and scurried down the rock and went and hid under the leaf. Then I saw the leaf doing a lot of moving up and down so I peeked underneath and he was eating wormcasting with some millett seeds and dried worms in it! Yum - my combo! They love the dried earth worms!
    [​IMG]

2. wickedannabella

wickedannabella (Micro Crab)

I've crushed up the leaves and put them in with worm castings and crushed cuttlebone. Seems they're less intimidated by the leaves that way.

:no:

3. scoobdoo

I have a jar of crushed ones to, I'm saving for when all the tree leaves are down and covered with snow, so I have been putting leaves in and most of them are small but this was a huge one! I wanted to see what they would do, these are the last to fall from our tree.

4. wickedannabella

wickedannabella (Micro Crab)

Ever have a crab come up from being buried and look confused when you put something like that in the tank?? :hahahaha:

5. Magic_frost

Magic_frost (Micro Crab)

I've had the really big crabs move a decoration back to where it originally was in the tank just by shoving if I moved something during their molt. Lord forbid if the feeding trough is two inches to the left! It won't be in the morning!

6. scoobdoo

I took it out and tore it up to smaller parts, I'm always moving things around so nothing ever stays in one spot for very long. They just some how get E.E. up on the glass, I mean up high on the glass cause I have to wipe it a lot so I can see in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.