1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Hermitage

Discussion in 'HCRU Crabitat's - Biography's Of Our Crabitats' started by wanderingkat, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanderingkat

wanderingkat Hi, I'm New Here!

Currently my main tank is a 100 gal in my living room. I just use EE from 4" to 6" deep for substrate and have decorated with assorted fish nets, bamboo poles, cork walls, plastic shelves with moss, several clumps of barnacles, real rocks, a 6" x 18" hermie pool with bubbler, a smaller salt water dipping pool, some plastic plants, two bins of shells (all natural of course) a large dried palm frond from my windmill palm, natural sea sponges, a reptile climbing vine and some fake rock thingys, and a central cork covered tower (a glass vase covered with cork). Will post pics when I get the camera working again.

2. MiyokoDosei

MiyokoDosei (Micro Crab)

that sounds really cool! how well does the cork wall work? I was debating on doing something with cork at one time

3. Switchblade_Brigade

Switchblade_Brigade "First Molt, A Success"

!?:eek: Where on earth did you get that 100 gal!?How much did it cost you!? It must be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

cant wait to see the pics :)

5. keris hermies

keris hermies "Third Molt In Progress"

Wow!Sounds like you got it all!Lol.It bet it looks pretty cool.Wish I had a 100,gallon!Lucky!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.