1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Evil Game

Discussion in 'Game House' started by imported_peach, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

I know this thread is old...but rules are rules, and I did click on it.

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Actually on this Forum Sticky Notes are a "Sticky Topic"--- it will remain at the top of the listings in the Forum Topic it's in. It's usually something that is important enough to call your attention to it without getting lost in the discussions within the forum topic. :flower:

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

huh?
    cleaned the crab tank, poo detail, fresh waters, cleaned the frog tank, emptied the water, and frog, decorations, rinsed it really good, re added all the stuff, cleaned the cat box, swept the floors, did my dishes, and all one handed! call me wonder woman / sore woman! I can start to take showers but it seems like just staying skanky is alot easier! take reg banades off, put water proof on, when done take those off put reg back on! take arm out of sling let arm dangle, swing side to side, then in circles, 3x's a day, my arm is usless! i can bend it from the elbow up slowly but to out like a chicken wing, nothing!

4. scoobdoo

it is not fall weather here, it's spring! warm 79 -80 degrees, then it storms at night! strange!

5. scoobdoo

been a long time since anyone has played any games.. so going to try and start some up again.. it was a evil day, after a few days of 55 -60 degree weather we have cold rainy windy weather! only about 2 days that we had snow on the ground!
    and where is donnie!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.