1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Evil Game

Discussion in 'Game House' started by imported_peach, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, nope! wide awke! 1:40 a.m. 2 nights in a row it was 3 or 4 before I went to bed, had dreams of scorpians being toe rings! I :hermez2: :think: don't know!

2. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Ever had one of those dreams where you are half asleep, then suddenly, you're falling, falling, falling, then, POW! You vibrate so much you're bed makes a racket, and you're wide awake?

3. scoobdoo

sure it's not paranormal???? kidding!
    been super duper cleaning my side of the library, pitching junk, old junk books that are beyond repair that the boss thinks we can fix, old Manuals of things we don't have, getting things organized, updated getting rid of old junk containers that held things for new looking things. Looking a little lighter & brighter on MY side! with it my back is in knots! Had to take a vicodin last night & yes I did dream strange! stalling cars, monkeys, vitamin pills that increase your memory, vampires, ect..... will prob have to take another one tonight, I'm sore and still have to clean the clinic, it may get a lick and a promise tonight! SLURP!

4. Donny (TMNT)

I am couch potato, past, present, and future.

5. scoobdoo

at night I am, I have my shows I watch and do not want to be diturb, during the day I can't stand to be just sitting at home I get my crap done so the place looks nice then I want to be gone! I want to be family & friends or at work doing something besides being at home, my motto is house work will always be there but the day is only there for 24 hours & you never know when some tragic thing will happen so fill it with family & friends & positive attitudes. :rainbow:

6. imported_peach

imported_peach "First Molt, A Success"

I'm so proud that my game thread is still alive<33 hahaha

7. Donny (TMNT)

Actually, I think this might be the most popular thread alive right now.
    Congratulations for the un-ending torture device! :rockon:
    I'm kidding, in case you're wondering.

8. imported_peach

imported_peach "First Molt, A Success"

Hahaha =)

9. hermanandhermynie

hermanandhermynie "First Molt In Progress"

k;n;gifdyigubj :add:

10. scoobdoo

it's cause are crabs are happy! that this post is so popular! well mine I thought were! I could figure out why they weren't eating & staying in one spot until today, what I thought was a spout from a millit seed was mold growing! This was only for one day, so I think they are going to be o.k. I got them out & where it was I took a huge chunk of the e.e. out and around and will watch it close. Now they are roaming around again and eating.

11. Donny (TMNT)

Crabs tend to be more active when you're not around. I guess they like they're privacy. :)

12. scoobdoo

life is evil, so what a perfect place to post this. Our nieghbor Murray was sticken with a stroke last wk, the bleed is at the base of his spine & skull they said they can not operate, his kidneys were failing to. Last night he passed away, his wife had to make the decision to remove life support, his brain was failing to. I don't know if she had to get to that point or not like we did with my bro in law. Murray was 40, he had 3 kids 8, 6, & 2? Life is evil sometimes and it just :tuna:

13. Donny (TMNT)

That sounds aweful.

:tuna: = stinks?

14. scoobdoo

made the frog happy, cleaned his tank.. made the hubby happy cleaned the house...
    Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on, brah!...
    Lala how the life goes on...
    Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on, brah!...
    Lala how the life goes on.

not that I keep a pig stye mind you.. :bat: LOL blaaaaaaaa! oh I will never grow up!

15. Donny (TMNT)

The power bar for my brain is starting to twindle...I oughta be doing more brain- using activities or something.

16. scoobdoo

pogo.com free games??? I play scrabble a lot.

it was a very nice warm breezy day out, when I cleaned the clinic to day I propped the door open so it wouldn't blow shut & some woman called my house phone to ask my husband if his wife { me } knew the clinic door was open? People are so nosey, I wanted to call the woman up and tell her no I didn't know anything about it and may the robber just propped the door open so he can robbed it more easily. You could see the chair clear as day!

17. Donny (TMNT)

Only problems with pogo are their ads that play every time you put on a game,
    but I think if you actually JOIN the forum website thing, (which I don't plan on doing) then the ads will go away. The other problem is that pogo just doesn't have enough games to preocupy me for long enough.
    I gguess this forum uses your brain for than some video game, because after all, we're continually learning.

18. scoobdoo

I did join pogo but I forget my login names & passwords, notice I said with {s} on end of words! If you join they do have more games.... I haven't played any for a long time though, by the time I get done with my jobs come home fix supper do any other stuff I have to do, I am ready to sit in my chair turn on the t.v. and watch some t.v. and by then I'm passing out! This morning I dreamt it was 11 a.m. jumped out of bed to look at the clock and it was only 7:30, crud! Stayed up any way!

19. Donny (TMNT)

Password remembering is what sticky notes are for! I wish I had a pack.

20. scoobdoo

sticky notes only work when the "stick" stays "stuck" to what ya stuck it to.
    went to price tank lids and was told by mom & pop shop the glass hinge type was going to cost me either 49.99 or 69.99 and that was just for one this is for a 55 gal tank that has the split in the middle so it takes two smaller type lids instead of one big one. I thought about maybe I could use just one big long lid but if I want to use my display topper I can't cause I won't beable to open the lids to get in then because of the middle part the holds it up.
    now i waiting to see what the other pet shop has to offer as far as price and prob go with what they have anyway, that other place wouldn't even looked up the cheap plastic type like i had, just kept telling me about the glass, and then telling me if they ordered the plastic they could know for sure if it would fit right, well if you ordered the glass how do you if it would fir right? duh? I even had my broke lid with me, for them to measure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.