1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Evil Game

Discussion in 'Game House' started by imported_peach, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imported_rcar77

imported_rcar77 Hi, I'm New Here!

:idunno: :dontknow:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

watching my neighbor use his leaf blower to blow leaves, and it's windy out side! kind of defeats the purpose huh?

3. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Yeah, especially if you're blowing the leaves the opposing direction from the wind.

4. scoobdoo

LOL! that's what he was doing!
    Thinking why did I spray fabreeze? Now I'm having an asthma attack! Love the smell of it but geesh, hack, hack!

5. Donny (TMNT)

Allergies stink. Even if the plants smell great!

6. scoobdoo

love it when people mow the yard and my windows are open, the smell of a fresh mowed yard going through the house mmmmmmm.
    starting the epsome salt soaks with frog again, joined a frog forum. The vet's 5% saline solution at 15$ a small bag is not an option anymore it lasted 3days. The frog people say 5-10 days in 1tsp epsome salt per gal water for one hr. cost 3$ do have to get more water conditioners soon, didn't know I was so low on it. treat for bloat again, if this doesn't work then they say he is just going to have to live his life all puffy and there is no more that can be done.

7. Donny (TMNT)

Well, I got nothin'

8. scoobdoo

cleaned clinic, soaked the frog, worked the library, cleaned the cat poop from the litter box, ate dinner { yes washed my hands!} now being bored watching mindless junk on t.v.!

9. Donny (TMNT)

I don't even like TV, most of it is just garbage.

10. scoobdoo

I have cable so I have more stations to choose from that have garbage, I'm at the library now, it's sunday I've been working on the festival of tree christmas tree, it's pets that make a difference in your life. I have pictures of oogy, cleo, dewey, marley, plus the patrons pets on it still have decorating to do, my back is in knots and I'm starving or it's the tummy ache coming back not sure... hubby was sick last night things come from both ends, I had a tummy ache for 3 days... time change has messed me up to, not that i sleep... but i am tired!!!!!!!!!! don't care about punctuation, capitalzation bla bla today. later gaters!

11. Donny (TMNT)

Beep. Beep. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............
    I'm afraid we've lost her, doctor.

(Babbling on.)

12. scoobdoo

well guess what I discovered ? Spell check on the bottom of this page! why hadn't I seen it before?? :hahahaha:

13. hermanandhermynie

hermanandhermynie "First Molt In Progress"

:hahahaha: i recently noticed spellcheck too
    I have hw due tomorrow but I really don't feel like doing it so im not gonna.

14. scoobdoo

got up at 8, cleaned the carpets, did a load of laundry, mopped the floors, need to get ready to go clean the clinic, come home go to a dr appt with the sis in law, her babies first yr appt come home, have a house full of people eat cake make messes leave, then I have the mess to clean up.. yep that's how my b day is going to be spent!

15. Donny (TMNT)

Wow, I never saw the spellcheck option before either!

16. scoobdoo

maybe it was one of those sneaky things that was added and never noticed it before??

17. Donny (TMNT)

You mean llike the email addresses for some websites that nobody manages to notice?

18. scoobdoo

could be or that little itty bitty little disclaimer you didn't see and someone fails to tell you about before you sign your life away and 200$ for 2 yrs!
    son signed up for sprint wireless internet 50$ for the card, and 200$ cause he had no credit, and then got a 500$ bill! They didn't tell us you were only allowed so many gigabytes per billing cycle, we got lucky they wrote it off! he ended up switching before the 2 yrs was up and lost my deposit, but they kept raising the charges.

on a happier note, it's deer season! my mini vacation time! I have the house to myself for 3 days! They sleep in a camper.

19. Donny (TMNT)

In defence ofscoobdoo, read the following message:*

*[size=pt]Scoobdoo camping, though said to refer to deer hunting, does NOT refer to shooting animals. She is probably the least likely person to do that anyway, and cannot be held resonsible for the death of any deer in her area.
    Please also note that all Donny says is trademarked, and any unauthorized use of quotes will result in the full penalty of the law. [/size]

Just in case! :)

20. scoobdoo

yes I do not like deer hunting the sport, I hate it! I hate the killing of any animal unless it needs to be done and I think that has been gone over before, I do love the idea that the men folk leave the house and go camping and leave me the house & I'm home alone! MINI VCATION!!!!!Thanks Donnie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.