1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Evil Game

Discussion in 'Game House' started by imported_peach, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Nobody, or at least hardly anybody, is on everyday, including myself.
    So, maybe we should just cancel the oporation. :(
    The other problem is that there is hardly any news to talk about. Its like writing a comic strip. You keep going and going thinking of cool stuff, then all of the sudden, your brain runs out of ideas.
    That's why we need more people than just me and you. We need a plan...

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Yeah. Let's say we put it on pause, and think of a plan. Would you create a new thread, talking about new members, and active staff, and not of a lot of news to talk about, etc;.? Thank you!

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

well if I could write what a horse sound makes I would, didn't mean to stir up any trouble. I was just asking since you all were asking me join this news letter I was waiting for it to come out. Maybe you can send a p.m. or e mail to people asking them to give updates on their status: do they even have crabs, having issues with them, concerns with the web site as where it is heading, things they would like to see changed or added? Their opinions?

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Yes. We will take these ideas into mind, when we start the newsletter up again, scoobdoo! Thank you for the suggestions!

5. Donny (TMNT)

I want to have the crab of the month, some columns, ads, what's going on.
    I don't see why I would make a thread like that, since we already have a discussion thread for this month. If you have any ideas, put them there.
    I think people already know our situation.

6. scoobdoo

since I have switched to all E.E. I have my crabs digging every where! One has went under over a week ago and hasn't been seen since, I can't be for sure but I thought he was the one who just came up from a 2-3 month molt. That E.E. is messy!

7. scoobdoo

I ordered a few more shells and some food off of crab patch Thursday. Don't make a dumb mistake like I did when using a tape measure to measure a window for mini blinds, one side was was metric and one was inches but on the other side one was inches but was like every inch and 1/2 well guess what I measured it in, yep! the mini blinds don't fit :dontknow: oh well A reason to go back to wal mart darn I just hate going there! :hahahaha:

8. Donny (TMNT)

Some people hate that place because the workers aren't "unified".

9. scoobdoo

bout the only place I can afford, K Mart is all Matha Stewart named and prices all jacked up, J.C Penny really out of my price range. I gave up on the mini blinds for awhile, saved the money going to the Bush races instead!

10. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

there isn't anything cool at jc penny, I bought a pillow for almost $100!!! walmart has cool stuff but only small things like mini blinds or wall clocks! the employes are very rude there tho.... :crybaby2:

11. Donny (TMNT)

With me, you might think the clothes look nice at Penny's in the catalogs, (Which I hardly ever do) but when you actually look at the prices, you'll spit your coffee out.

12. scoobdoo

WENT TO THE HAVOC DEMO DERBY YESTERDAY, MY SON WON HIS HEAT GOT A TROPHY AND 50$, DIDN'T WIN THE FEATURE. FIGHT BROKE AFTER THE LAST RACE, COPS WERE CALLED, ALL OVER 2 CARS THAT WERE IN CAHOOTS TOGETHER AND GANGING UP ON ONE CAR BUT WOULDN'T HIT EACH OTHER. THE CROWD GOT ANGRY & WAS STARTING TO GO IN THE ARENA, THEY HAD TO STOP THE RACE & WARN THE DRIVERS. ALL OVER 100$!

13. Donny (TMNT)

Demo Derbies would be more fun to watch if they weren't so loud! :)

14. scoobdoo

earplugs?
    didn't go to bed til 3:30 a.m. one of those I can't sleep nights. got up at 10:30, don't have to work til 1 THANK MY LUCKY STARS! now I have an hr to get ready and really don't want to be an adult and join the work force, I want to stay home and lounge on the couch and watch t.v. starting to get another cold, thanks to my son!

15. Donny (TMNT)

Oh, man, tell me about it. Its a real DRAG for me to get up at 2:00 P.M. every afternoon! I'm thinking: "Boy, NOBODY gets up earlier than me!"

16. scoobdoo

2 p.m. I remember those days of sleeping in til those hours!
    just sent a picture in for crab of month, hope more people send some in & do the contest. Did you get a camera yet?

17. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

I sent a picture for crab of the month! what crab did you send?

18. scoobdoo

actually it was of 2 of them hanging out on a vine. I called it " ya got to have friends" it's where they always end up meeting, if not there then at the uth.

19. Donny (TMNT)

Hey, hermies. I think we have enough material.

20. scoobdoo

had nightmare, got woke up by phone { thank you sis in law} going to finish my yard decorating today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.