1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Evil Game

Discussion in 'Game House' started by imported_peach, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I am going to a museum in Searsport, Maine. It is a marine museum and they have a touch tank, that is open to the public, every Thursday! I am very excited! :spunky:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

congrats on your new crabs! I'm going to bed, busy morning! Hey I saw your post about blowing my notification box up all I can say is :rubhands: & :crabaddict: & a :hahahaha:

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:biglaugh:

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I think there is a misunderstanding, scoobdoo. This post was directed to a friend of mine, named, 'Maggie Haney', so I see where the mix-up, started. But, it was not forwarded to you... :petals:

5. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I'm going to my friend: Ryan's, house, today! She lives on a lake, and every Friday, during the summer, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., the lake is open to anybody, and whoever knows about it, can come and swim during that time! There are snacks, (it's kinda' like a potluck, because everybody brings something. Last time, my friend, Clara brought whole, baked, buttered potatoes! They were so good, and I ate 8+ of them! I love potatoes!)

6. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

8 taters? I can only eat one.

7. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

LOL! Well, I have a big stomach. Whenever I go somewhere with more than 1 person, I am their compost, and eat everything they want to get rid of, as well as my share of food...
    Clara brought baked potatoes, buttered, salted, and all, today as well! But they were red potatoes, instead of golden.
    Today, I am going to a museum in Searsport. It is a marine museum, and every Sunday, from 1-2, they have a touch-tank that is open to the public! I am very excited! I am going with my Mom and my Dad. (I know I already told you this, before, but it didn't work out, because they thought that it was on a Thursday, but it wasn't. So we got the right info., and are on our way, this afternoon.)
    I am also going to a yard sale this morning. It is a few houses away from ours, and my Mom has always wondered what was in the house, so this will be a chance for her to see, and buy, if she likes...

8. scoobdoo

I love grilled baked potatos and they have to have REAL butter on them not that uck oil slick veggie spread. now I'm hungry thanks!

9. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

You're very welcome! Hmmmmmmmmmm... I think it's time for breakfast! :biglaugh:

10. scoobdoo

major water main break in library water flooded the basement, city had to dig up back yard going to cost big bucks to fix!

11. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Hey! Well at least the water didn't destroy the books, right? I mean, money is precious right now, and that is unfortunate, but the books didn't get harmed, did they? I sure hope not!

12. scoobdoo

nope but would of got the 100 yr old tables if jess wouldn't of seen the water & would of done the whole basement if it was a Wed night, we are closed on Thurs. Luck was on our side! you wan to to know just how much a pain it is with no running water & no potty! You have to run home when you have to go! :scream: just found out they are still trying to find the part to fix it, I'm thinking it is sooo old they can't find it any more! :BangHead:

13. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh, gosh! Poor, scoobdoo! No potty? You're kidding me, right? :(

14. scoobdoo

no I am not kidding! They finally got it fixed today after me calling the city boys and saying ya know it's been 3 days days now with no running water and no potty! I want a porta potty out front or I want our potty fixed today. They said we can do it Thursday, I said well I don't give a :shhhh: because it won't matter we are not open on Thursday & I won't be in town to open the the library if you need in there. I was a not so nice person but they came and finished it & we have our fixed potty and running water. I mean geesh we gave them cinnamon rolls!

15. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

:woohoo: The potty's back! Yay! :chuckle:

16. scoobdoo

watching my fave ghost hunters and thinking where is this aug news letter you were all talking about?

17. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

**Discovers that she has a new PM (Personal Message), and will reply to it, after she replies to all the new posts on the forums.**

18. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Hold your horses, scoobdoo! The newsletter is not out/finished yet. We had a delay/hold up, because Donny (TMNT), willow111, and cococrisp have not been active, lately. We will have to shoot for a mid-August issue, or a September issue, instead. **Sigh** Running a newsletter is hard work, and it can be very tiring, at times...

19. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

If you need something, just ask me for it, hermies4ever. This is what's been worrying me the whole time. We have everything ready, then...POW! We
    don't have what we need! So, if you could, I need you to send me a PM about what we need to complete the Newsletter. Thank you.

20. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Will do! I replied to the PM (Personal Messages) you sent me today, and I agree with everything you stated in your previous post.
    A lot of our former staff are not active on the forum, anymore, and even willow111 has not been as active, lately. Neither, have you, I have noticed. I am the only one left, who is active, daily, and I can't complete the newsletter by myself. So it is on hold. Anyways, it is way overdue. It was scheduled to come out in July, it is now halfway through August. Oh, well. Maybe we will give it another go, when more of our staff is active, or when we obtain more staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.