1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Evil Game

Discussion in 'Game House' started by imported_peach, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh, so have I! It just lures me in! Whenever I see a post, I just HAVE to read it, and reply to it! It's weird and freaky, and I have no idea what will happen next!

2. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Well, not very many active people, so its sort of automatic to read a new post.

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Actually, there are a LOT of people that are active, nowadays! And a lot of new posts, and threads, and shouts, and PM's, (Personal Messages) too!

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I took a 15 min snooze after work, refreshed some what, still tired but I can't sleep. It's very normal for me to go to bed anywhere between 1 & 3, it's family thing, mydad is that way, my gramps was that way, my brother & some of my aunts on my moms side are that way to. Can't be sleepy now got to get hyped up second round of the demo derbies! Eric has his truck, the car crapped out after they thought it was fixed, a distribuator? yep all 3 of them { the crabs are active and doing a shell change, they do this after I straighten up the tank & rinse the shells out & I checked on the other molter, he moved so he is alive.

5. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

scoobdoo, please consider joining the HCM (Hermit Crab Monthly) newsletter. We would really like to have you, and it would be wonderful if you could help contribute/participate. You are a gifted reporter, and, if you are willing, would be a terrific addition to our team! =)

6. imported_peach

imported_peach "First Molt, A Success"

xD This game is still alive.

7. Donny (TMNT)

Along with being a reporter, she could also be a column writer. Im trying to get a few of those.

8. scoobdoo

I want to read an Aug issue to get an idea on what you all do on it & write about. before I say yes.. I'm not an experienced crabby person like some of ya.

9. Donny (TMNT)

Not a problem. I think we almost/do have enough articles for the August issue.

10. scoobdoo

I'm thinking oh I wish I were tired! But had a good day today, Mackenzie my neice just learned how to crawl & i have pictures that I used picnix to edit with I'm doing an album of her & just my hubby, my kids and me with her, she has an Aunt that buys her expensive stuff and shows off about it, well I can't & I told her mom, I may not have $ to buy her things but I can give her my love, it's free and worth more than any toy in the world. Hey I just might put that on a picture & put it in album! Now is that evil or what? Just tired of her showing off.

11. Donny (TMNT)

Well, those aren't really essential, are they? As long as you spend a good time with the baby, I think it will be contented.

12. scoobdoo

don't you ever get tired of people showing off what they have, this has been going on for 25 yrs, it's a competition with that family, lets see who can buy the most expensive what ever for who ever , yes my book will mean a lot more to Liz my sis in law and my sassy fras when she is older cause she will have pictures of me with her and journals of what we did togther, she will have broke toys and maybe a few memories

13. Donny (TMNT)

Just looking around here....

14. scoobdoo

my clay pot bottoms I use for food dishes for the crabs are smelling mighty funky/ :tuna: going to throw them away, wondering if I will be floating in the 12 ft on my noodle Thursday,it has been a long time! wandering why I have aunts that have to act like a :shhhh: at a funeral, it's not a let's make this MY pity party dear Auntie so & so.. it's Auntie Charelens day after all she is the one lost her husbad. yep drama at a funeral!

15. Donny (TMNT)

Do you mean to say they were consoling you?

16. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

That sounds like a good idea! Read it, and see if you like it, and get an idea of what you would be writing about, and how the newsletter works!
    Of course it is! This game is one of the best (certainly the evilest) games on the forum! By the way, hey there, peach! Good to see ya, here, again! I heard you broke your leg! Is that what was preventing you from visiting the site? Or did you just not have a problem or question to post? Whatever the case, I hope your leg heals, quickly! :rockz:
    P.S. If you don't mind my asking, how exactly did you break it?

17. Donny (TMNT)

I wouldn't say this is the best game, it just gets posted on the most.

18. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Well, in MY opinion, let's just say that, it is one of my fav. games on the forum... Not necessarily everyone else's, though...

19. scoobdoo

:add:

20. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

Hey, Hermies4Ever, where did ya get dat KOOL siggy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.