1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The crickets escaped?

Discussion in 'Kids Corner' started by willow555, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

My sister got some crickets for her frog at a pet store, and the next morning, THEY WERE GONE! Every single one! They were in a little plastic bag, so did the crickets eat two holes in the beag, or did the mice? There was one in our closet, on top of the hanging dresses, another on the book shelf in the closet, two, floating in the bathtub, and one in the living room! That's all we found out 2 dozen!

2. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

I hope you find them all!!!!!! I wouldn't sleep till I find them.... :sleepy1:

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Crickets are very good escape artists. Not only can they jump, are small, blend in, and are slippery, they can fit into tiny places, and climb up walls, and bite holes. I would assume that the crickets escaped by themselves, instead of the mouse, theory, but than again, I'm not the EXPERT on crickets...

4. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

:) When i found the hole i imagined thosands of crickets in my bed!

5. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

**Shudder** That sounds... Wonderful?... :chuckle:

6. willow555

willow555 (Large Crab)

I have had frogs in my bed. And spiders. There were worms in a kritter keeper on my bed, too!

7. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Actually, to tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind having that kind of thing(s) in my bed, just so long as none of the critters were poisonous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.