1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by HermitCrabby, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HermitCrabby

HermitCrabby Hi, I'm New Here!

OMG!!!!!! For Valentines day, my dad got me the cutest little dog. Its dark and light pink and holds a heart that says 'love'

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

pictures? my valentines is new washer and dryers :straw: yeah! 27 yrs of marriage i just don't want the flowers and candy, to me it's a waste of money, flowers die, and i can not stand that candy that comes in those heart shaped boxes, yuck!! i'd rather have a coke and a snickers, take me to walmart, let me pick out my socks I desperatly need or undies, new jeans..getting to old for other pets, don't want stuff animals or nic nacs either trying sell what I have collected at yard sales now...

3. Frostfire

Frostfire "Never Molted"

awe, that's cute:)

I didn't get anything really for Valentine's Day, unless you count candy from my friends ^.^

4. HermitCrabby

HermitCrabby Hi, I'm New Here!

Its so cute. I was so excited about it I took it to school on Valentine's day. He woke me up before work, AKA 5 o clock, LOL

5. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

well i spoke to soon! i got a stuffed animal w a fake flower, those heart shaped candy things :eek:ops2: lol! i took them to the library told patrons eat up, next yr i will have to tell the hubby save the money just take out to eat i'm happy with a cheese burger and coming home getting in my sweat pants slurping on a coke and watching my t.v. after 27 yrs of marriage i just don't want all that mushy stuff and have no room in the house, like i said i got a washer and dryer we really needed i was thrilled with it and it was moved from the dank dark unfinished basement to my kitchen so i don't have to fall and break my neck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.