1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

talk about your OTHER pets

Discussion in 'Caribbean Vacation - COL (Chirping Out Loud).' started by crazeecrabber103, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

Aww...that sucks.I guess it's better for him to share it with anoles than a desert-dwelling critter.I hope you can get a new tank soon!

2. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

Hermit is a misnomer(sp?)...oh well

I've been researching the leopard geckos. My son has developed a fancy for reptiles, and wants to adopt on...but I'm worried about their requirements. From what I've read the Leos look like great lizards for beginners...?

3. Felicity Loves Animals

Felicity Loves Animals (Small Crab)

I've been wanting a leopard gecko forever!!

4. Pharmoc

Pharmoc (Micro Crab)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry if some of these come out gigantic i resized most of em but then got sick of it after a while , just a few of my animals .

We have 11 dogs , we never kept all the puppies in the pictures 1 from each litter , 1 bird , me hermies fish , tarantula ooh and i have sea monkeys too lol we also have 3 cats .

5. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

Your dogs are just too cute! Your newborn pups are really beautiful.[​IMG]

I'm curious, what kind of bird do you have?

6. Pharmoc

Pharmoc (Micro Crab)

Aparrently he is an Eastern Rosella , all i know is that he is noisy .
    I moved my pc from out of mr bedroom and into my office downstairs which i happen to share with him the bird lol.
    When im in here i let him out and he flies about but he is a sod to get back in the cage will only go back when he wants to .
    He is screeching at me now because he wants to come out . I dont have time to mess bout gettin him back so he has to stay in till i get back from work later.

7. moire_eel

moire_eel "Second Molt, A Success"

Your bird is just gorgeous ... I have a cockatiel and he is spoiled rotten. Screams bloody murder to get out of the cage, screams for treats he wants, you name it. We got him 12 years ago because my husband thought cockatiels were quiet birds. Naturally, mine is anything but! He's a total love-sponge, though -- loves to have his head rubbed and will give kisses if he's in the right mood.

8. ThreeDaisy

ThreeDaisy (Micro Crab)

Ok I live in a zoo. LOL Here goes, of course we are crazy about all our pets. Well, I'm not crazy about the clean-up of all our pets, they are my kids.
    1 Cat-Marie Antoinette (Mimi for short),
    1 Dog - Sheeba (lab puppy so our life is insane right now) 1 Bird-Max(Cockateil), 2 Bunnies-Ebbie & Nibbles (Born on easter morning)6 Crabs (Speedy, Blue, Shellie, Daisy, Tiger, Hermie 2 goldfish-Lucky (Because he is 5 years old) & Betty Lets see is that all. Luckily the dog and bunnies live outside. My kids love animals. So thats my life LOL

9. Becca

Becca (Small Crab)

Is the dog w/ the one pointy ear and one floppy ear a Jack Russel? She looks like my dog.

(I've been holding this in since I saw the first puppy picture) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

10. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

lets see now... i own:
    4 bunnies-hermione, hershey, ellie and max
    12 hermies- names in my sigg
    1 hamster-jellybean
    1 grey tree frog- sticky
    3 red efts- they doent have names

11. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

oh and i cant forget my 2 african dwarf frogs they are aquatic

12. vckums

vckums Moderator

Lets see...I have two Chi's, Bella and Cocoa. Bella is 7 months and Cocoa is 4 months. Plus 3 kids, they count right?:D

13. msdiamonddawg

msdiamonddawg "Third Molt In Progress"

I have a 170 Rottweiler named Charlie....I tried to post a picture, but not sure how to? :(

14. vckums

vckums Moderator

170 pounds???? hehehe I love big dogs, but right now the small ones fit our family better. Mine are about 10 pounds put together LOL

15. msdiamonddawg

msdiamonddawg "Third Molt In Progress"

Yeah, he's beeeautiful! I'll never forget the first time my boyfriend ever met him. I walked Charlie to the car and John's window was open. He looked right in without even needing to stand on his hind legs or stretch or anything. LOL. The expression on John's face was priceless. They are now the best of buds! Come to think of it, I think Charlie loves him more. Hmph. Good thing I have crabs! :)

16. nancy

nancy "Preparing For Second Molt"

I have 20 hermies. I also have a budgie (Doodle). four cockatiels (Buddy, Snowy, Biscuit, and Goofy). I have a love bird (Muffin). I have a green cheeked conure (Kelly). My husband has an Indian ringneck parakeet (Chesty). He's named after Chesty Pollard, a marine hero. Anyway, though Chesty is Earle's, he will only let me pet him and get close to him. So basically my husband's pet is Franky, a red-eared slider turtle. I'm really happy about this, because I just can't feed any pet live food. So that's my menagerie.

17. hermit man

hermit man Hi, I'm New Here!

samantha u have ferrets!!!! wat were do u live ive always wanted one(or two)but there illigal here in cali

18. hermit man

hermit man Hi, I'm New Here!

o yah i have 1pearl goldfish 3tropical fish 3rosy red minnows 2 mice preety soon a 'tiel and my crabies

19. I love my hermies

I love my hermies Hi, I'm New Here!

I have 3 hermit crabs,one betta,5 kitties,1doggie,and about ten goldfish,so all together tht's 20 pets!!!!!!!!I luv each and every one of them though there my big fatso's ;}:rolleyes: :p :D

20. I love my hermies

I love my hermies Hi, I'm New Here!

oh ya I have a love bird named pico,tht makes 20 petes now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.