1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

talk about your OTHER pets

Discussion in 'Caribbean Vacation - COL (Chirping Out Loud).' started by crazeecrabber103, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haunani

haunani Hi, I'm New Here!

We have our own little zoo...

2 dogs (dobermans... aunt and nephew)
    5 cats (2 sets of sliblings... none under 12lbs)
    1 horse (arabian)
    1 snake (columbian rainbow boa)
    3 hermits (PPs)
    7 fish (1 beta and 6 black skirt tetra)

I can only imagine what we'll have when we finally get a house in the country! [​IMG]

2. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

12 hermies, 1 betta, 1 26yr old boy(that would be the hubby), 1 7yr old boy(alex), 1 3yr old girl(erin-in her spare time she likes to rule the universe)...believe me...I have more than enough mammels...they are the troublesome ones! Hermies are so sweet...and mild mannered compared to the bigger "babies" Hub forgot to ask about borrowing his mom's dig cam...I can't wait for you guys to give opins on my guys and their home...but that's another forum...

Oodles o Toodles but clean up the Noodles!

3. pineapplemama

Bubbles new tank (1.5g) arrived today. So far he's just rotates between checking out the space and hiding in the plant. I have got to get some more gravel, and at least one more plant for him...darn guess I'll have to go shopping...

-Crystal

4. Felicity Loves Animals

Felicity Loves Animals (Small Crab)

I have 2 dog (both mixes; one welsh corgi/golden retriver and welsh corgi/bird dog), 1 betta (VT or veil tail). I used to have a gerbil, hermit crabs (which I'll get soon), MUCH more bettas, birds, and more, but that lasted about a year. They died on me[​IMG].

5. cluelesscrabber

cluelesscrabber (Micro Crab)

^_^ wow, so many cute little pets! Before i moved i had a hamster and 1 betta, the hamster died before we moved, and the fish died shortly AFTER the move..all i have now are my hermies and sea monkeys (trust me NOT FUN) anyways, i have a spare kk so i think i will get another betta...

6. Felicity Loves Animals

Felicity Loves Animals (Small Crab)

i JUST GOTTA NEW BETTA!

7. moire_eel

moire_eel "Second Molt, A Success"

What a coincidence -- I got a betta yesterday too! A nice classic red one. I still need to name him. [​IMG]

8. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] i love the betas ! do you have him in a vase with a plant ? or in an aquariam? those guys live forever on just a plant it is awesome, and very good pet for really busy people too. congrads felicity. one more lucky pet ! hugs... kathy ... p.s. we need 3 names ! very small crabbies , i will try to post pics . im still learning . i have pics of lokelani even though she is my new angel and with angel playing now, i will place a lil page for her ! hugs... kathy

9. pineapplemama

We've added a Golden Mystery Snail, and a new pup since last time I checked this posting...

10. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] hello family, the pics i promised , i know i bet yall thinkin i dont even have crabbies let alone my kitty , and shepard lol, i got online without my daughter and im downloading pictures ! whew! wish me luck. lol. i do have to tell you king got outta his shell, i think maybe looking for a smaller one , and passed away . i dont know what is wrong. however ive taken all the other crabbies too ISO. ill keep you posted on what i may find. and yes family i will get those pics up soon. hugs.... kathy

11. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

I'm so excited that I can finally post in this thread. For the longest time it has been me and the 6 species of hermies...(I think there are around 30??) But now I can proudly say that I am the momma of a very cool bearded dragon named Claw. He has gotten soooo big since I got him in January. Here is a close up of his nice blue side bars on his back.
    [​IMG]

and this is the rock formation I made for him. In fact, I think I am going to make a similar type of thing for the crabs and incorporate an area for the shells. I'm tired of the shell shelves LOL.

[​IMG]

12. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] he is just awesome! and the rock you made for him , id like to share , my husband and i used an old smaller rock fountian, and had to disable the "fountian" part, now it has been their rock climbing wall since ive owned crabbies. they all love it , and it is i have to say their favorite thing i have in their big house lol. ty for sharing. hugs..... kathy

13. rodent111

rodent111 (Micro Crab)

i just recently got my new pets. enjoy!

my green and brown anoles
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my BRAND SPANKIN NEW LEO!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Becca

Becca (Small Crab)

A real cutie, just like the ones I drool over at the pet store.

15. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

oh they are awesome , ty for sharing ! hugs .... kathy

16. CJ

CJ "First Molt In Progress"

[​IMG]Wow! What great pics!!

17. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

Ooh!Yay for 'noles!They're adorable,and the set up's real nice,too.Is that a shell I see in there?Someone's been around hermit crabs for too long.....LOL jk
    Your leopard gecko is adorable.It's so weird seeing a cocohut with something besides hermies in it.[​IMG]

Kupla~
    I love the markings and colors on your beardie!He's beautful.[​IMG]

18. rodent111

rodent111 (Micro Crab)

actually thats my hermit crabs in the tank. i thought it might be sad in it's ten gallon, so i put it in the 15 gallon w/ the anoles

19. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

I thought that shell was a decoration or something.[​IMG]
    So you only have one hermit crab right now?...Even if it is all alone,I think he'd be better off on his own in the 10 gal.JMO...

20. rodent111

rodent111 (Micro Crab)

well i cant put it back now cause i gave his old tank to my leopard gecko and i'm not allowed to have my other 10g cause there's no room. and i've begged my mom to let me get him a buddy cause there "comunal", but i get the same answer every time, "they dont call them HERMIT crabs for no reason", i just sigh. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.